Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Ethereal exploit.

AuthorMessageTime
crashtestdummy
I know most of you use ethereal or I think a lot of you use it. But if you'veupdated to the newest version this should be covered.
http://secunia.com/advisories/12024/
July 9, 2004, 10:44 PM
crankycefx
Do you read slashdot, Full Disclosure - shit like that - and post about it here or something?
July 10, 2004, 3:32 PM
crashtestdummy
Yeah I do. And I think alot of younger people that come here probably don't. And I hope that the ones who don't, read this and update their crap. It makes for less zombies running around.
July 10, 2004, 3:49 PM
crankycefx
Hmm.
July 10, 2004, 4:49 PM
iago
[quote author=muert0 link=board=2;threadid=7637;start=0#msg69522 date=1089474552]
Yeah I do. And I think alot of younger people that come here probably don't. And I hope that the ones who don't, read this and update their crap. It makes for less zombies running around.
[/quote]

Go tell the asians that. The vast majority of zombies are either from asians or from people who don't know what a forum is anyway.
July 10, 2004, 5:01 PM
crashtestdummy
True. But then you have a couple of people everywhere who have crap on their computer that they don't even know how to handle. Take for instance Mitosis. And I'm sure there are a couple more people here that are just loaded down with all kinds of crap they don't know about.
July 10, 2004, 5:04 PM

Search