Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Hi O.o;

AuthorMessageTime
Michelle
-My Name Is Michelle Sapertoffie... im Michelle@USEAST...:P

-I live In Alberta, Canada, 2hrs from Edmonton...

- Im 16 v.v and Just graduated High School..(except next 2 weeks taking a Transfer to university course credit crap)

- I'm GooD At Graphics.. Apple Programming(simple) v.v.. (as I love the apple Computers Much <3! ) /Html/Basic Php.../

-I speak English :P , I learned German.. But alas it starting to leave my brain (looks around)...

-I like swimming... Guys, Walking, Bunnies, Animals.. Lol.. Biking (since I live in a valley with mountains and valleys/streams lil lake, and private community with private Roads... and private town...) I like doing lots of things... Including My Comp.. I love... and shopping.. :P

- I have 4Bunnies!, 1 Im taking care of for a year...
A Dog (beagle) yea...
::) :) :-X

yea.. About it O.o; oh and I have a fionce ::) (yes I realize my age, doesnt mean we getting married this year.. next year... 3yrs.. maybe 4...)
Thats All you need to know!!!
July 8, 2004, 12:01 AM
Mitosis
Show us some of your work?
July 8, 2004, 12:16 AM
LW-Falcon
Hi :)
July 8, 2004, 12:46 AM
warz
It's a guy acting like a girl. That sig image looks like some of the work I've seen around here before. What girl would actually have the account Michelle@Useast? Disgusting. :P
July 8, 2004, 1:26 AM
Mitosis
What about Tasha ?
July 8, 2004, 1:44 AM
crashtestdummy
A 16 year old girl who likes to play videogames?
July 8, 2004, 3:19 AM
Michelle
-I didnt say I like to play, I dont play much anymore...,..I don't remember saying I like to plays games alot did I?

-What girl would actually have the account Michelle@Useast? - I traded for it, I searched for who had it.. I have ben for longest on bravelilprobe....

-Its called grunge...
July 8, 2004, 4:07 AM
crashtestdummy
I was answering his question. He asked who would have the name I said a 16 year old girl who plays video games...
July 8, 2004, 8:57 AM
warz
Nope, you're a guy. You have to go through extensive testing to be proven to be a girl.
July 8, 2004, 6:38 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=warz link=board=21;threadid=7613;start=0#msg69258 date=1089311925]
Nope, you're a guy. You have to go through extensive testing to be proven to be a girl.
[/quote]
What he means is: Do you have a webcam?
July 8, 2004, 7:28 PM
GoSuGaMING
May I pet your pretty bunnies?
July 9, 2004, 1:50 AM
KoRRuPT
[quote]May I pet your pretty bunnies? [/quote]

You want to pet some dudes bunnies?

[quote]What he means is: Do you have a webcam?[/quote]

Why would you want to see some dude on his cam?

July 9, 2004, 8:11 AM
iago
What town are you in? I spent a lot of time in and around Edmonton lately, and am familiar with most of the towns around there.
July 11, 2004, 3:09 AM
deadly7
Hiya Michelle. :)
July 11, 2004, 3:26 AM
Quarantine
O.o I think its a Girl.
July 11, 2004, 3:51 AM
warz
Nope, it was a guy. Look, we shut him down. We were on to his identity. He doesn't post anymore.
July 11, 2004, 7:31 PM

Search