Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [VB6] BNLS Problems Since War3 Patch

AuthorMessageTime
R.a.B.B.i.T
I've only gotten these errors since the Warcraft III patch and/or BNLS auth update (not sure which).

At random times, my bot will either: A) connect fine, B) Return invalid version, or C) Closes connection and has me IPBanned from Battle.Net. I'll post code anyone needs to see, but I've been unable to fix this over the past couple of days.
July 5, 2004, 6:24 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
I get the invalid version all the time, and cant connect.
July 5, 2004, 6:40 PM
DOOM
I noted that problem when using Stealthbot last night as well.
July 5, 2004, 9:54 PM
LW-Falcon
I only got that when BNLS was still being updated for the new patch, work fine now.
July 5, 2004, 10:35 PM
GoSuGaMING
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=board=17;threadid=7576;start=0#msg68701 date=1089066925]
I only got that when BNLS was still being updated for the new patch, work fine now.
[/quote]

I wouldnt know.. my bot logs on fine.. i used eternal chat to test the bnls and it worked... i logged on and off for an hour (not consistant)
July 5, 2004, 10:50 PM
DOOM
The occurrance of the error isn't consistent either. Sunday night, I couldn't connect due to an invalid version error. Monday it worked fine for me (although I still heard of others having the error). Now today, BNLS seems to be down again. I'm getting connection is forcibly rejected errors when attempting to connect.
July 6, 2004, 4:02 PM

Search