Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Two packets

AuthorMessageTime
Soul Taker
Can anyone tell me what's in the packets starting with 0x65 and 0x6A when creating a D2XP game?
In 0x65 it's like the game is making it always the same length by adding in some junk, but I am unsure.
November 15, 2002, 11:45 AM
Soul Taker
Ok, I got bot to create games, other people can join them and such.
I'd still like clarification on 0x65.
Is everything in game encrypted? Don't suppose anyone would help me decrypt it if so.
November 15, 2002, 3:43 PM
Arta
They're compressed.
November 17, 2002, 3:36 PM
Soul Taker
Will anyone give me source to decompress them or make them readable?
I hate to ask for source but I can't seem to find it online or figure it out on my own.
I hear Noodlez got it from someone but he always seems to be AFK.
November 20, 2002, 12:43 AM
Noodlez
noodlez did it all on his own, kthx

edit: oh your talking about d2packetdecode, yobguls gave that to me. you'd have to ask him for it

ps: only client->server are compressed
and 0x65 is *EASY* the only reason i would see some one having trouble with it is they dont know what they're doing
November 24, 2002, 5:06 AM
Soul Taker
All the game related stuff was easy.
I was wondering why it had a forced len rather than just including the len in the packet...
How could I contact YobGuls? Haven't seen him since the old BotDev forums, and all his pages seem to have expired.
November 24, 2002, 6:09 PM
Soul Taker
"and 0x65 is *EASY* the only reason i would see some one having trouble with it is they dont know what they're doing"
What's that all about? Why do you have to try and insult people?
You were posting stuff on Blizzhackers and couldn't even figure out the sequence bytes, so please don't try and insult me.
November 24, 2002, 6:11 PM
Noodlez
[quote]"and 0x65 is *EASY* the only reason i would see some one having trouble with it is they dont know what they're doing"
What's that all about? Why do you have to try and insult people?
You were posting stuff on Blizzhackers and couldn't even figure out the sequence bytes, so please don't try and insult me.[/quote]

this was ~5 months ago
November 25, 2002, 2:01 AM
Soul Taker
How can I contact YobGuls?
November 25, 2002, 6:11 PM
Noodlez
[quote]How can I contact YobGuls?[/quote]

by MSN

he doesn't give it to just anyone. yobguls has been my friend for a while
November 25, 2002, 10:10 PM
Soul Taker
He helped out people a lot in the old BotDev forums. I'm hoping he can point me in the right direction.
November 25, 2002, 10:47 PM
Maddox
D2packet decode may be in the d2hackit source, you would have to check.
November 30, 2002, 11:37 PM

Search