Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | DarkVirus Fan Forum | /Me stalks Chris

AuthorMessageTime
Mitosis

Made you a wallpaper for fun, what do you think?
June 24, 2004, 07:48 am
iago I suspect he knows his own alias and doesn't need it on his wallpaper Wink June 26, 2004, 04:58 pm
Mitosis Yes but, it is personalized. June 26, 2004, 07:09 pm
Spht The only people who will see his wallpaper is himself and his friends, so it seems odd to put his internet alias on it unless people call him "Dark Virus" in person. June 27, 2004, 09:15 am
Mitosis What is so bad with puting his alias on it? June 27, 2004, 02:40 pm
Falcon[anti-yL] You should make it into a sig. Wink June 27, 2004, 02:55 pm
Warrior People Call me Warrior in r/l sometimes  Embarrassed . Am I a Freak? June 27, 2004, 04:16 pm
Falcon[anti-yL] Yes Tongue June 27, 2004, 05:53 pm
Mitosis
You should make it into a sig. Wink

Well If I crop that image it would look horrible because everything is so big. So Ill just make him a new sig! Shocked
June 27, 2004, 06:52 pm
Meh
People Call me Warrior in r/l sometimes  Embarrassed . Am I a Freak?
You needed to ask?
June 29, 2004, 05:47 am
Tuberload

Well If I crop that image it would look horrible because everything is so big. So Ill just make him a new sig! Shocked

Mitosis you don't need to crop an image to shrink it in size, just go to Image > Image Size... and then make sure Constrain Proportions is turned off and resize the image. It doesn't always look good when you increase the size of an image, but the quality is usually better when you decrease its size.
June 29, 2004, 03:01 pm
iago
The only people who will see his wallpaper is himself and his friends, so it seems odd to put his internet alias on it unless people call him "Dark Virus" in person.

When I was staying with Tmp/Xar, they called me iago Smiley
June 29, 2004, 07:06 pm
Mitosis

Mitosis you don't need to crop an image to shrink it in size, just go to Image > Image Size... and then make sure Constrain Proportions is turned off and resize the image. It doesn't always look good when you increase the size of an image, but the quality is usually better when you decrease its size.

Tub, I know that. But it wouldn't look right with the whole thing being resized.
June 29, 2004, 07:35 pm
hismajesty[yL]
The only people who will see his wallpaper is himself and his friends, so it seems odd to put his internet alias on it unless people call him "Dark Virus" in person.

Did you call them xar/tmp or Kyle/name_I_can't_say_here.
June 30, 2004, 09:04 pm
Warrior Im a Freak. Look at me. July 03, 2004, 02:02 pm
iago

Did you call them xar/tmp or Kyle/name_I_can't_say_here.

It depended on the context.  If I was referring to them from online ( a couple weeks ago I was talking to Xar and...), I would use their internet names.  But if I was talking about the real them (Kris left last night at 4am after we went to bed to go to his Girlfriend's), I would use their real names.
July 04, 2004, 02:15 am