Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | StarCraft errors

AuthorMessageTime
Mitosis
Well, I bought a new copy of SC and BW and when I go to connect to battle.net it will freaze and be like "connecting to server". So it wont connect, then when I pop my cd out it connects. Whats going on?
June 23, 2004, 3:19 PM
AC_Drkan
[quote author=Mitosis link=board=3;threadid=7406;start=0#msg66819 date=1088003955]
Well, I bought a new copy of SC and BW and when I go to connect to battle.net it will freaze and be like "connecting to server". So it wont connect, then when I pop my cd out it connects. Whats going on?
[/quote]
Hmm. i had that error a very very long time ago.

Don't Really Rember how to fix it but don't sweat because i know its not your CD i think it was a Hardware Issue that i fixed.

Try putting the CD in your Master Drive
June 23, 2004, 3:48 PM
Hitmen
It usually hangs at "connecting...." when it's, hrmm, having a problem connecting!

Make sure you have any routers/firewalls set up properly. If you need help with that blizzard has some instructions up on http://www.blizzard.com/support. Enter the Solution ID 0423 (IIRC) in the little box on the bottom left for their networking help page.
June 23, 2004, 9:03 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=Mitosis link=board=3;threadid=7406;start=0#msg66819 date=1088003955]
Well, I bought a new copy of SC and BW ...
[/quote]
+1

Like hitmen said, try battle.net help first, and if you have a firewall try disabling it for a short time that to see if that's the problem.

DrKan, my friend used to be able to play it from either CD drive, so that shouldn't be a problem.
June 23, 2004, 10:12 PM

Search