Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Ideas For PimpChaT

AuthorMessageTime
SiMi
Hrm for those of you that dont know i have started my new project (PimpChaT). Its a ChaTBot that has manyy Features and blah blah.So Far i have only done the GUI No coding has been started yet or the rest of the stuff 8) .

This is a Nice project and i if you guys got any good idea's for the project or if you would like to help out on anything You can tell me here or msg me on aim

I want to hear many idea's from you guys , so i can make this bot a very good chat bot.

If you guys want a View of PimpChat go here:
http://siminetworkz.tripod.com/PimpChat.jpg

heh, Like i said i want the best bot for the peeps and sh*t.
If you want to add something or help out with somethin ill give you credit on the bot depending how much it helps and if you got a good idea please back it up with a source code
or the coding but i would rather have source code

PimpChaT is designed for good Chatting, It has the vb icon still , but ill get some pimped out icon from a friend who is working on one.

If you can help thanks , but dont help becuase you wanna get your name in the bot, help beucase you wanna help
:P
:)
December 22, 2002, 12:56 AM
Arta
People generally start thinking about features after they've got their connection code working.
December 22, 2002, 5:05 AM
SiMi
heh , i added it already [ I Added it 4 hours later after i posted that up]
December 22, 2002, 6:27 AM

Search