Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Body Guard/Stunt Double career

AuthorMessageTime
j0k3r
They say teenagers change their mind on what they want to be constantly, and I'm starting to believe it. I'm 90% sure I'm going to University for computers, but after seeing some TV shows (about the training and such) and thinking about it, being a body guard or stunt double looks like a really cool thing to do. I've got the frame for a body guard, and putting on atleast 30ibs in the next 7 years wouldn't be a problem because I love working out. I've always been one to take risks and do stupid "stunts" around my friends, so doing something people would consider "crazy" wouldn't be a problem to me. In the shows I've seen, the training these guys go through is really great, you get to learn how to control a car when someone is after you, get to learn the use of firearms, and learn techniques to defend yourself and others.

I've always been a quick learner when I'm interested in something, and this is seems like something I'd love to do. My question is does anybody here know of anyone in the body guard, stunt double, or similar career? Do you know if they get payed good, if they enjoy it, if they think the risks are worth it? I'll be doing some research in the next few days on this career path, and post updates on what I find if others are interested.
June 19, 2004, 10:50 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
Id go bodyguard. Takeing after the film "The BodyGuard".
June 19, 2004, 1:13 PM
j0k3r
I've never seen it, and while I was trying to research on the career the movie came up with bad reviews, so I probably won't.
June 19, 2004, 1:52 PM

Search