Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | I love my school

AuthorMessageTime
K
Step 1: Have football coach claim female place kicker who filled rape allegations was "an awful player" in response to rape questions.

Step 2: Endure national criticism about football recruting practices, suspend coach, reform program to ensure that CU gets 0 top recruits in the foreseeable future.

Step 3: Have Female CU President say "C-Word used as 'term of endearment' " in reference to alleged sexually harrassed / raped female place kicker.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit!

Somehow I doubt the football players have read enough Chaucer to use this excuse.
June 16, 2004, 2:37 AM
CrAz3D
I think my county beats your school. Our county just realized that they had been over charging people that lived in a flood district, which I don't know why we have since we get less than 4in. of rain per year, for 15 years. The problem was in a computer program written in 1987...yes, that is an 8
June 16, 2004, 9:23 PM
Yoni
Schools don't update software.

EVER.
June 17, 2004, 6:07 PM
GoSuGaMING
[quote author=Yoni link=board=4;threadid=7273;start=0#msg65643 date=1087495652]

EVER.
[/quote]

My school updates software every school year at least once...
June 17, 2004, 6:21 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Yoni link=board=4;threadid=7273;start=0#msg65643 date=1087495652]

EVER.
[/quote]This was the COUNTY tax program though...I'd think that even THAT would get updated @ least every 5-7 years.
June 17, 2004, 9:05 PM
Yoni
Oh. I suppose it was one of those programs that only secretaries use. Secretaries don't need to know how to use software, they just need typing experience. And most of them don't know how to use software, since if they did, they probably wouldn't be secretaries. (Think about it.) Updating would then cost way too much (training the secretaries) so it's not considered.

This is too off-topic, so back to the original post.

That should be "Phase", not "Step".
June 17, 2004, 9:09 PM

Search