Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Bot Problems

AuthorMessageTime
haZe
Since no one answered me in my last post, I figured I'd start a new topic so EVERYONE saw it =D Anyways, how
can I prevent this from happening? (click link below to see what I'm talking about)  
www.gosugamers.com/eek.JPG  
When the ops or other ppl rejoin, I still see the old person..*sniff* and 1 more thing: When there's 2 ops, the second one is always at the bottom at the list and not at the top with the rest...How I get my channellist to display how it is, rather than in alphabetical order? I Guess I'm asking 2 questions: How do I get my ChannelList to refresh when a person leaves (this prob has something to do with join/leave notifications) and How do I stop the users from going in alphabetical order? I want them in the order that they joined in...

Btw, The parse thing didnt work =[
If you need the source email me jjrimsa@hotmail.com

kthx some1 plz help me this time  :'(  
December 27, 2002, 7:33 PM
erase
Haze: read my reply to your previous post (your other thread). I feel insulted by your comment stating: "someone plz help me this time" considering I gave you the code.
December 27, 2002, 10:24 PM
haZe
Erase: That code does not work. Work with me here! my bot source (i think we should be looking at the same thing) can be found at www.gosugamers.com/source.zip
email me jjrimsa@hotmail.com when you figure something out..=/
No, it's not my source the original source was Atom & Mesiah's VaporBot source (thx guys).
December 27, 2002, 10:52 PM
MesiaH
Oops, my bingate usually send the name as Bingate-"LoggedName", But i lost the source to it, so i really cant do anything about that :-P

Heres how i would fix it, if you use a variable when your name is returned, do something like this

dim splt() as string
splt() = split(varname, "-")
varname = splt(1)

that will take the part of the name you want from the BinGate-BobIsGay thing.

For the operator in channel list, just look for the flag change, and when somebody gets ops, add them to the list with the index of 0, or 1.

index(0) or index(1) will place the item at the top of the listview.
December 27, 2002, 11:54 PM

Search