Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Introducing me: Lord_G

AuthorMessageTime
Lord_G
greetings to all!

My nick, as seen above, is Lord_G, and you can find me throughout bnet as NXS]Lord_G. I am just getting involved with BW community, so if you like it call me n00b, but that does not affect my plans for the future, cause right now that is all i have, without any serious knowledge. I am acting as an admin and designer for starcarft.hu, which is far from being ready. that is the main reason i registered myself, for learning. Me and my admin mates are contributed to get the maximum out of that portal, to make it THE hungarian BW portal. I, also being the leader of clan NXS], have only one goal: making SC an as widely appriciated sport as possible, in Hungary, or even in Europe (well of course in other parts of the World too, but my influence reching so far out, is beyond even my imagination ;))

quick facts about me:
languages spoken: English (main) and some German (in need)
programming: right now i use VB, once in my life i have been taught C++ (at Budapest University of Technology and Economics), but that needs serious refreshing
hobbies: i am still an active BW player in clan NXS], sports (football, squash)
interests: CG, programming and any activity which someway result in creating something (creativity is the force driving my life)
June 2, 2004, 2:20 PM
iago
First of all, you need more sentences :)

Secondly, when you say football, do you mean American football or British football (ie, soccer)? Is it a spherical ball or does it have points? :)

June 2, 2004, 5:57 PM
Hitmen
[quote author=iago link=board=21;threadid=7074;start=0#msg63290 date=1086199078]
Bmerican football
[/quote]
Haha, great typo :P
June 2, 2004, 7:19 PM
iago
[quote author=Hitmen link=board=21;threadid=7074;start=0#msg63299 date=1086203947]
[quote author=iago link=board=21;threadid=7074;start=0#msg63290 date=1086199078]
Bmerican football
[/quote]
Haha, great typo :P
[/quote]

Fixed, jerk. :P
June 3, 2004, 5:46 PM

Search