Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | C/C++ Programming | I need help somebody please look

AuthorMessageTime
vespene-
Hey I want to know is there a code for linking forms..... as in Say if you are making somthing and you have settings on the menu... how would i be able to make it so when i click settings it goes to the settings form? if you could help please help me
May 28, 2004, 8:13 AM
Adron
[quote author=vespene- link=board=30;threadid=6996;start=0#msg62295 date=1085731984]
Hey I want to know is there a code for linking forms..... as in Say if you are making somthing and you have settings on the menu... how would i be able to make it so when i click settings it goes to the settings form? if you could help please help me
[/quote]

You would write code to display the settings form in an appropriate place and way.

You might perhaps be registering the code with something, overriding some virtual function, or just adding a case somewhere. It all depends on what OS, GUI, API etc you are using. C/C++ can use many...
May 28, 2004, 4:19 PM
Zakath
Since presumably you are working in Windows, I suggest making a dialog template in your resource file, and calling CreateDialog() on it when the menu item is clicked.
May 28, 2004, 6:49 PM
Eli_1
Eww@posting the exact same question 4 times. :o
May 28, 2004, 7:53 PM

Search