Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Re: D2 Statstring parsing

AuthorMessageTime
warz
Compare statstrings, figure it out yourself...
December 31, 2002, 5:45 PM
Zakath
The D2 statstrings are annoying - check out the docs on Spht's site - there's info on D2 statstring parsing there. I use a modified and enhanced version of DM's statstring parsing doc for it in my bot.
January 3, 2003, 11:47 PM
Spht
The document that Zakath is referring to can be found here: http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/documents/cbbotsp.html
January 3, 2003, 11:57 PM
UserLoser
I don't see why my reply was removed, whoever did it must not understand that i already said i have statstring parsing for it, all i wanted to know is difficulty and act, and thats not on that document there unless im blind.
January 4, 2003, 10:48 PM
Zakath
You can deduce the difficulty from the character's title...I don't know about the act, though.
January 4, 2003, 11:42 PM
MiCrOz
[01:27:57] Jewish is in the channel using Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (Matriarch Leet-teet, a level 76 expansion amazon in act 5 hell on realm USWest).

Quote from WebBot. How do u find out act?
January 7, 2003, 2:28 AM
Etheran
Simple:
Step 1: Take your favorite character that's completed the game
Step 2: Create a game on normal difficulty.  Go to act 1.
Step 3: Quit your game and log your statstring - make a note of the act and difficulty.
Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 for every act on every difficulty.
Step 5: Compare your notes to see what part of the statstring is changing and it what ways

by now you should be able to figure out which part of the statstring tells you what act you're on.  Good luck to ya.
January 7, 2003, 5:51 AM
iago
iirc, it's in the same byte as title :-)
January 7, 2003, 12:28 PM
UserLoser
Yeah good idea eth, ill do it when i get home from school today
January 7, 2003, 12:48 PM

Search