Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | How Can This Happen? It's Mind Boggling! - Fixed

AuthorMessageTime
BaDDBLooD
I Just tried to connect to Diablo2 Realm on my Bot.. i got a ipban after trying to logon character

I Tried using Stealth 2.4 .. Ipban after logging on character

Madchat.. ipban after logging on character

CSB Bot.. Ipban after loggin on Character

I Try Diablo2 Client.. I can logon just Fine..

My Friend try's STealthbot / MadChat They logon Just Fine

Anyone know why this is Happening to me? :[

EDIT: HOW IS THIS POSSIBILE, I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23, 2004, 8:13 PM
UserLoser.
Get a better bot? :P
May 23, 2004, 8:22 PM
LordNevar
1.) Are you using the same account, and or charachter?

2.) Have you tried to log on with the actual game to verify that's it's not just the bots causing the ipban?
May 23, 2004, 8:24 PM
BaDDBLooD
Did you guys read my post at all? i mean seriously

I said Stealth, Maddchat, my bot, CSB, all give me ipban after successfully logging on to character

When i use my Actua Diablo2 Client ( I can logon )

I Tried the Same account / Character For All the Bots + The actual Diablo2 Client

EDIT: i am very sorry, that came out bad.. this is just REALLY pissing me off :D

EDIT#2: When my friend tried StealthBot/My Bot/MadChat ( He could logon Realm with all THree )
May 23, 2004, 8:26 PM
LoRd
[quote author=BaDDBLooD link=board=17;threadid=6931;start=0#msg61410 date=1085343971]
Did you guys read my post at all? i mean seriously

I said Stealth, Maddchat, my bot, CSB, all give me ipban after successfully logging on to character

When i use my Actua Diablo2 Client ( I can logon )

I Tried the Same account / Character For All the Bots + The actual Diablo2 Client

EDIT: i am very sorry, that came out bad.. this is just REALLY pissing me off :D
[/quote]
Since you provided us with basically no useful information, no one can provide you with any decent answers.

My advice is to try changing servers and/or gateways or possibly even changing your own IP, and if that doesn't work, do as UserLoser said and get a better bot.

Really makes a person think. How can someone program his own bot and yet have so much trouble logging onto an MCP server?
May 23, 2004, 8:31 PM
LordNevar
Agreed.
May 23, 2004, 8:34 PM
BaDDBLooD

Sigh

Ok I Don't think you guys understand my Problem.. I'll try and Clear things Up

If i use my actual Diablo2 Client i can logon the Realm server

But if i use any Bot that has realm support, i get ipbanned after i logon character

Bot's i tried: RabbitBot, My bot, a CSB Bot from a friend of mine, Stealthbot, MadChat.

I Got ipbanned after logging on character FOR EACH ONE

Than i sent like 3 of those 5 Bots to a friend of Mine, and he could Logon the Realm using Each one

I Don't see how this has any Relative point to my problem:

[quote]

Really makes a person think. How can someone program his own bot and yet have so much trouble logging onto an MCP server?

[/quote]

People can logon, Just not me.

Maybe you should actually Read my post before flaming me!

EDIT: I Was so caught up in thinking that the problem was complex i forgot to Check exactly what Type of character i was Logging on

I Was using Diablo2

And i tried logging on a Diablo2 Exp Character ( Which i forgot i upgraded like a week ago )

May 23, 2004, 8:41 PM
BinaryzL
[quote author=BaDDBLooD link=board=17;threadid=6931;start=0#msg61415 date=1085344860]
[/quote]

Umm I would think that if you use the Diablo II client it should work.
May 23, 2004, 10:53 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=BaDDBLooD link=board=17;threadid=6931;start=0#msg61415 date=1085344860]

Sigh

Ok I Don't think you guys understand my Problem.. I'll try and Clear things Up

But if i use any Bot that has realm support, i get ipbanned after i logon character

Bot's i tried: RabbitBot, My bot, a CSB Bot from a friend of mine, Stealthbot, MadChat.

I Got ipbanned after logging on character FOR EACH ONE

Than i sent like 3 of those 5 Bots to a friend of Mine, and he could Logon the Realm using Each one

I Don't see how this has any Relative point to my problem:

[quote]

[/quote]

People can logon, Just not me.

Maybe you should actually Read my post before flaming me!

EDIT: I Was so caught up in thinking that the problem was complex i forgot to Check exactly what Type of character i was Logging on

I Was using Diablo2

And i tried logging on a Diablo2 Exp Character ( Which i forgot i upgraded like a week ago )

[/quote]

Perhaps there's a problem with your CD key that randomly affects your account? It could happen if you were dicking around with your bot programming quite a bit.
May 24, 2004, 5:14 PM
Maddox
He already explained what was wrong.

[quote]

I Was using Diablo2

[/quote]
May 24, 2004, 9:56 PM
phvckmeh
its just a bug, ive gotten it too
May 25, 2004, 11:04 PM

Search