Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development References | Auto kick low levels bot

AuthorMessageTime
Tourn
;D

I want to create a bot that will check players level precentage and icon. then if player isnt above a cirtain level or he doesnt have a certain icon he will get banned....

Can I do that, and would I be able to see the source of the bot if excisting to know its not stealing my only serial :(
January 7, 2003, 9:36 PM
MiCrOz
Well, banning by icon/product is easy,

Have your bot check the person joining's product code and see if its the same as the one you want, and if not then ban. Like If product isnt "PX2D" Then /ban strUser or something of that variation.

Banning by level can be done, I'm just not too sure how exactly. You'd have to check the statstring, find the level, and do a If lvl < "80" then /ban user or something like that.

Hope this helps you.
January 7, 2003, 10:14 PM
UserLoser
If you're talking about Warcraft III Tourn, you can [U]not[/U] get a players win percent, or how many wins they have, however you can get what icon they have.
---
You used to be able to get a players win amount on Warcraft III, but battle.net changed the statstring format.
January 8, 2003, 5:37 PM
RhiNo
User you still can you just have to do /stats when war3 users join the channel
January 8, 2003, 6:52 PM
Zakath
For War3, you can also obtain their level simply from the statstring.

[00:18:17] *Rebel@Azeroth is here using Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Level 12, best race night elves, icon archer), with a ping time of 328ms and flags of 0.
January 9, 2003, 1:18 AM
Noodlez
isn't that the only way? =P

oh...you can also get it from a profile key i think
January 9, 2003, 2:51 AM
UserLoser
Rhino i know the /stats command...
---
And that does not show the players overall win count, it just shows ffa, solo, and team, does not show arranged team, so doing /stats username war3 is far off from their actual win amount
January 9, 2003, 1:04 PM
RhiNo
Thats why ya make a bot that can figure that shit out :-P
January 9, 2003, 4:18 PM
UserLoser
All we(or I) have to do is find the key thats sent to request total wins.  I would be on logging it, just i got IP banned for the dumbest reason..
January 9, 2003, 8:56 PM

Search