Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | [VB] Happy Late The New Year

AuthorMessageTime
0xeRb
Hello, Im posting this source for 2 reasons.
1: "Source is ment for the world, And for users to learn"
2: Userloser and i made this and he stole most of it from "noodlez's" bot it was sad so i decided to release this to every one.

http://pv.clansonline.com/SOURCE.zip

if you need help with this ask userloser im sure he will help you ::)
January 10, 2003, 7:38 PM
UserLoser
LOL the source is from about a month back.  I used sources to help me, i didnt use it directly.  Oh, and it says UserLoser/Erb or celica, he did no work, i dont even know why i shared it with him.
----
Also that has LOTS of stuff missing there.  You just used it for your self
January 10, 2003, 7:40 PM
Atom
Hmmmmmmmmm this sounds awful familiar when erb worked on a bot with Mesiah... Mesiah did all the work and erb turned it around and made it look like he stole code... wow! I must admit erb is not bad with gui tho, should prolly learn to program however.
January 10, 2003, 7:49 PM
0xeRb
AHAHAHHAHAHA, Wanna know something funney I NEVER PUT MY NAME ON IT..... USERLOSER DID LOL!...
January 10, 2003, 7:52 PM
UserLoser
LOL nice one "erb"
added a form directly from soupbot

changed the bnet parsing
changed the 0x0f parsing a hell of a lot
why is there a empty mparse module? gee i wonder who added that, then pasted it into my original 0x0f parsing
changed the realm support on there, doesnt look like mine
changed the telnet
funniest yet, he added that starcraft form

You really think that it gets me mad? its just making me laugh that you have to change it to make it look like im the stupid one adding other users sources to mine.  You actually did work for the first time, yet it doesnt help.  Trying to make me look like the one copy/pasting that doesnt work.
---
i should post some screenshots to show what the game support is actually like, w/o editing it before releasing it.  Also what about these programming clans that you tried to get me and my friends into? where we can "share" sources because you didnt know how to do it? Obviously you failed at that, and fail in life.  
January 10, 2003, 7:52 PM
0xeRb
hrmm ill foward the email from you to every one that wants it... it will be from userloser@attbi.com it will have every thing in it as that zip does... if ne one need proof ill forward every update he emailed me.
January 10, 2003, 8:01 PM
UserLoser
yeah, whos going to believe that?
I thought you were playing CS? all you did is blocked me. You get blocked, annoyed by so many others.  So far i've talked to 4 people that have blocked you.  And hows that clansonline business? failing too?  I dont see any advertisements or any other people using it.

Heres one thing, you add that directly from soupbot, if you did that, then how come before you were asking how to do starcraft game support?
January 10, 2003, 8:04 PM
0xeRb
Really you have not won im just not gonna waist my time with your worthless ass. you stole the interface from hukchat. i was playing around with warz's bot and i refused to release the exe. so whats the point. soo umm blow me get a life and buh bye!
January 10, 2003, 8:08 PM
UserLoser
Yeah, thats it i stole the interface from hukchat, considering about 85% of bots out there(even more) look the same? black background, listview on the right, channel name upright, and a richtextbox, and ofcourse a combobox to type in?
---
What is this the olympics or something? "You have not won", I dont consider this as a game like you do.
January 10, 2003, 8:14 PM
Spht
No one cares about who did what to that program. Use "Private Message" for private conversations.
January 10, 2003, 8:51 PM

Search