Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | No Stats Available

AuthorMessageTime
LordNevar
"Anyone have any idea on how to go about fixing this?"

[01:32:45] Username@Azeroth - Has Joined The Channel Using Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (No stats available)

After the person rejoins the channel it shows the stats just fine, is there a way to call it for the bot user on logon to avoid this message?

Edit: Title
May 16, 2004, 5:41 AM
Stealth
You will probably recieve a stat update shortly after they join containing their actual statstring.
May 16, 2004, 6:18 AM
Soul Taker
[quote author=Stealth link=board=17;threadid=6824;start=0#msg60366 date=1084688328]
You will probably recieve a stat update shortly after they join containing their actual statstring.
[/quote]
I doubt it. The @Azeroth appended to name implies the person seeing the statstring is not on War3, and thusly wouldn't get a statstring update for someone on War3.
May 16, 2004, 11:47 AM
UserLoser.
Doing something such as sending /unignore <your name> every few minutes or so will have the server send you each user in the channel which would have their current statstring. This way you can almost always have every user's up-to-date statstring in the channel
May 16, 2004, 12:52 PM
ChR0NiC
I had this same "problem" with D2, but it only occured in Diablo 2 Specific channels such as Diablo II USA-1
May 16, 2004, 4:28 PM
KkBlazekK
Then maybe the problem only happens when they first log on.
May 17, 2004, 2:09 PM
LordNevar
That is the problem, I don't recieve the statstring's for the name that the bot logs on with.

[11:19:53] [BNET] - Logged on as Username Using Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (With A Level Of 0, Using A Race Of , With The Icon )

I don't recieve the full statstring when I first log on, if I join a channel with that name I get "(No Stats Available)"
May 17, 2004, 3:21 PM

Search