Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BC BG heLP HElP mointer bot logon

AuthorMessageTime
ToNy
wonder if anyone know's where i could get a source to a bot or something to make me get a idea how this work and test it out and make my very own ^_^. well what i want is to be able to disable people from useing my bot if they spam with it ect. how would i set up the server web site and in the bot itself? i would liek to use keys as a easy idenify and ban from the PHP. also being able to support it to load up to 6 bots? id just them 6 keys? how would i generate keys? Thanks for the help +P really need alot of info everthing i can get im lost at doing this. THANKS!

Please no flamers about giveing me a source to a bot with this setup because i want to make my own my very special way i like it i just need to see how it setup ect. rember im a newb in this sort of thing im clueless give all info you can. THANKS!
January 17, 2003, 1:27 AM
celluloid
as warz would say " ----> http://tks.slacktech.com "
January 17, 2003, 2:07 AM
MrRaza
Do you know how to program?  ;)
January 17, 2003, 9:58 AM
Yoni
[quote]how would i generate keys?[/quote]
Try making a backdoored key tester - has worked in the past, though people might be a little more reluctant to use one this time
January 18, 2003, 8:45 AM

Search