Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Manhunt - XBox/PS2

AuthorMessageTime
Tuberload
You are a killer sentenced to death, but instead of being put to death you are placed into some sort of sadistic hunting game. Your job is to hunt down various gang members and kill them. That's all I have figured out so far. :)

Either way this game is nuts! You get to beat people to death, stab them in the face, cut their heads off, smash their heads with bats, well you get the picture...

So far I have gotten through the first two levels. Level one you are fighting a gang called the hunters. Level two is a gang of white supremacists called the white shites (I think shites is correct, couldn’t quite read the tattoo while I was smashing his head in).

Strangely I found this game quite arousing. ;)
May 6, 2004, 8:28 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
I had it for christmas, It is awsome. I have 2 scenes left and cant do them. It gets really hard. I was aroused aswell while i smothered a guy with a plastic bag, or as i decapitaed a head from a Hunter. :o
May 6, 2004, 5:03 PM
Newby
[quote author=The-Rabid-Lord link=board=3;threadid=6677;start=0#msg58803 date=1083863020]
I was aroused aswell while i smothered a guy with a plastic bag, or as i decapitaed a head from a Hunter. :o
[/quote]
Scary. :-\
May 6, 2004, 11:17 PM
Tuberload
Well I just beat it last night. Very few games will keep my attention from start to finish, and this was one of them. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in this type of game.
May 10, 2004, 6:02 PM
CrackS
Sounds like another GTA game to me with some other more violent ways of killing people. :P
May 11, 2004, 2:56 AM
Tuberload
[quote author=CrackS link=board=3;threadid=6677;start=0#msg59463 date=1084244185]
Sounds like another GTA game to me with some other more violent ways of killing people. :P
[/quote]

Just because the same company made it, does not mean it is the same thing. I think GTA, and this game are a completely separate genre. Yes they are both 3D, but I think that's pretty much were the similarities end.
May 11, 2004, 5:01 AM
Null
Yes for example. When u shoot someone in the head in GTA what comes out? COMMON BLOOD , wow ive never seen that before , how ever when u shoot someone in the head in this game , i hear u get to see some brain matter!

Now thats entertainment.
May 11, 2004, 6:26 AM

Search