Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | L2 Pking..

AuthorMessageTime
Trixie
Ok, so I'm playing my orc fighter level 10, and I'm killing these moutnain mushrooms, so then this girl/guy named Lovest-something (heh forgot what) runs up and attacks a mushroom that I am attacking. So I think hm, probably a mistake, whatever. And later I am killing these werewolves, I see the same person run up and attack a mob I am fighting again, this pisses me off. So I tell him/her/it: "MINE!" "Stop ksing!!!" Well needless to say that he/she/it ignores it and runs off to ks (kill steal) other people. So then someone walks up to me and says: "That Lovest person has been doing that to everyone." So I'm like oh ya this is a pking server, I'll just kill the lil bot/korean jerky. (Figured it was either a bot or korean.) So I run up to the lil bastard and start swinging, finally kill her and she/he/it curls up in a lil ball on the ground. Bam my name turns red! I'm a pker!! I look and my karma is at 151, ouch! So as I am running off, this guy runs up to me and starts hitting me! (lol) And he has someone else attack me too, how unfair! Normally ya see 2 pks hitting one person not 2 non-pks hitting one pk... So I said to them: "Ya 2 can't each wait your turns, I'd gladly kill ya both!" I guess that was a no, since I died! I lost a cloth hat too, boohoo! Only cost me uhm 600ish adena though.
Just an fyi if ya wanna go kill someone for being a jerk, remember that the karma is the bitch of it, and then you'll have to kill 151 mobs to get back to no karma.
Pvp now says: 0/1
That isn't a loss either!
Right side means a fight which you won that you didn't start. And the left means a fight you did start and won.

edited: a typo
April 25, 2004, 5:41 PM
Adron
Yes, I heard pking was interesting in that game. If the victim doesn't attack you back, you have to do a lot of work to get rid of your red status?
April 25, 2004, 10:43 PM
Naem
[quote author=Adron link=board=3;threadid=6471;start=0#msg56908 date=1082932991]
Yes, I heard pking was interesting in that game. If the victim doesn't attack you back, you have to do a lot of work to get rid of your red status?
[/quote]

Yup. And you lose lots of experience and have a moderately high percent chance to drop a random item when you die (when you're red).

I've been using a cool little bug so that I never go red though. Slowly, I chip away at the sense of security of all kill stealers...

fyi, Trixie: the right side means you killed people that didn't attack you back (they were white). The left side means you killed people who either attacked you back or had attacked someone else within the past 30 seconds (they were purple).
April 26, 2004, 2:22 PM

Search