Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Can someone help me with this

AuthorMessageTime
Quarantine
I am having trouble with a Bot I am working on with vb6 using CSB I get the Run-time error saying Object Required when i try to connect. I have a Bnls ID and all I just dont know what is the problem if someone can help me it would be aprreciated
April 24, 2004, 6:11 PM
Stealth
I suggest you look into perhaps a VB book or tutorial and actually learn the language before you make a bot.

Edit: I shouldn't assume you don't know what you're doing. You just fit a stereotype. Anyways, if you want help you will need to give us more details, perhaps the offending line of code.
April 24, 2004, 6:22 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Stealth link=board=17;threadid=6453;start=0#msg56624 date=1082830934]
Edit: I shouldn't assume you don't know what you're doing. You just fit a stereotype.
[/quote]

That stereotype would be: the excessive amount of morons who try to make a bot without knowing a programming language.
April 24, 2004, 8:43 PM
Networks
Note how using CSB seems to be a constant most of the time.
April 25, 2004, 1:01 AM
Quarantine
Im not new to vb i know a bit of it but to botmaking yes. I decided to User Cupheads Clean Slate bot and I know i must seem like a moron asking about csb when its supposed to be easy. Well ill try to find the source btw thanks for your interest and suggestions.
April 25, 2004, 1:05 AM
hismajesty
Object required, hmm, do you have the control on the form?
April 25, 2004, 1:28 AM
Stealth
[quote author=Quarantine link=board=17;threadid=6453;start=0#msg56704 date=1082855104]
Im not new to vb i know a bit of it but to botmaking yes. I decided to User Cupheads Clean Slate bot and I know i must seem like a moron asking about csb when its supposed to be easy. Well ill try to find the source btw thanks for your interest and suggestions.
[/quote]

If you're familiar with VB, you should be able to handle CSB.. it's just a control, like a textbox only it's a bit more powerful and used for different things :)
April 25, 2004, 1:35 AM
Quarantine
Well I Fixed my problem turns out my csb was somehow messed up and I was missing some "" after some things. Well Thanks for all your help and interest I appreciate it
April 25, 2004, 5:02 AM

Search