Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Can your bot do this?

AuthorMessageTime
Spht
If you left BinaryChat alone on Warcraft III before the version 1.04c patch was released, you'd notice that when the server disconnected all Warcraft III clients to upgrade their version, BinaryChat auto-reconnected, saw that there was a new version for Warcraft III released, automatically downloaded the patch, applied the patch to the hash files in the BinaryChat directory, updated version byte, then connected to Battle.net on version 1.04c. Possibly Skywing was the first person logged on with the new patch even though he wasn't present at the time? I'd think so. =)
January 30, 2003, 11:30 AM
gotcha_ass
damn good thinking
January 30, 2003, 9:24 PM
UserLoser
I was never disconnected when either of the 2 latest patches were released, i just found it out my self once i re-opened EC and tried to connect...
January 30, 2003, 9:29 PM
Atom
That is orgasmic.  >:(
January 30, 2003, 10:51 PM
tA-Kane
...just ph34r if blizzard were to change the login protocol slightly on an update, and then record the accounts and cdkeys of people that use the "old new login style", but with updated hashfiles...
January 31, 2003, 3:48 AM
UserLoser
I'm thinking its possible with me to do if it try hard enough, just i dont know how to get the game.dll, war3.exe, and storm.dll out of the mpq...or am i wrong and it's done some other way?
January 31, 2003, 1:21 PM

Search