Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Ryzom

AuthorMessageTime
Trixie
www.ryzom.com

It's a new rpg that is going to open beta April 20th, tomorrow. Anyone ever heard of it? Or anyone tested the closed beta? I saw some of the screenshots of it and it looks like it might be alright, I just downloaded the game too. So I'm excited to try it out.
April 20, 2004, 2:03 AM
j0k3r
Another MMOG, yay!

I'd rather stick with the big companies who have a reputation for my MMOG, I'm currently playing the lineage2 beta, which is open, fun stuff.
April 20, 2004, 2:04 AM
Trixie
I d/l'd Lineage II, but for some reason I can't make an account at their website, even though I have 2 code keys, I made one at ncplay but now it says that my username/pass is invalid. I'm pissed. Complete horse shit.
April 20, 2004, 2:08 AM
j0k3r
Yeah it took me about a week and a half to get my key, although my sign up went fine.
April 20, 2004, 2:10 AM
Trixie
Lucky bish

But then again forgotting my password/username could have something to do with it. Considering they make you wait sooooo long for the code keys, sometimes ya forget... I should of written it down, damnit.
April 20, 2004, 2:16 AM
Trixie
Ohhh! I finally made an account! What server ya play on, jok3r?
Btw do you have one of those d00d names, if so that is really gay..
I have a 6 mage and 5 fighter on Lionna.
April 21, 2004, 5:26 PM
Tubby
How long does it take for them to send your codes? I put in my email and then I d/led the game. Took me about 20 mins to d/l the game. I wish they would hurry up :\
April 21, 2004, 5:38 PM
Trixie
Took them roughly 1 week or so to send me mine. =/
I think it's going to start going pay for play within a week or so. =(
April 21, 2004, 5:53 PM
j0k3r
It took them a week and a half for me, I play on bartz.

What do you mean by "d00d names"? Leet? If so yes my name uses the concept of "leet", I do so because the name "joker" is taken everywhere.
April 21, 2004, 11:21 PM
Vicious
It sounds hard to sign up, from what you guys said. I'm not even going to try. :-\
April 22, 2004, 12:21 PM
j0k3r
Not hard, just long. Why does that sentence sound so wrong?
April 22, 2004, 1:13 PM
Tubby
Bah, Lineage 2 makes me angry. I got an email from them saying thank you for participating in the beta....yet I havent recieved a key.
April 23, 2004, 1:41 AM
warz
Me too, almost a month ago.
April 23, 2004, 2:22 AM
Tubby
ANyone plan on buying it? I dont know If i should play it or wait for World of Warcraft
April 23, 2004, 2:28 AM
Trixie
Buy it? Do not buy it. It still has alot of bugs, and things they need to add to it. There is no ignore list, and there is alot of annoying lil assholes in the game. There is no friends list either, unless ya count a pen and paper. heh
It's $59.99 to buy, then you have to pay $14.95 to play per month. Also there is some bugs with quests and npcs that i have noticed, and while running with arrow keys if ya click on inventory or map, it locks up. Really dumb stuff, they better fix it before it goes p2p. I for one can't see myself paying that much for this crap.
April 24, 2004, 6:15 PM
Tubby
I sat and downloaded Ryzom. Sat through the install. I spent 5 minutes playing this game. Horrible. The controls are a pain. Right click to move. Then you have to right click to stop moving?
Anyone actually like the game?
April 26, 2004, 10:36 AM

Search