Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Donate a pizza to an Israeli soldier!

AuthorMessageTime
Yoni
http://www.pizzaidf.com

Please remember this post a year from now :)
April 18, 2004, 11:56 AM
Vicious
That would certainly be nice to get. The banner with the soldiers and the pizza made me order pizza for breakfast. ;D It made me hungry. .__.
April 24, 2004, 12:14 PM
Grok
We here in the United States cannot donate pizzas to the Israeli soldiers because of the Patriot Act. Under our new king, er, dictator, um, whatever his title is, helping terrorists in any way is high treason against the United States. If we give pizza to Israeli soldiers, and make them fat and lazy, and some Palestinian kills one, they might trace the pizza back to us as the cause of all evil. We'd end up spending several years in Cuba without a lawyer, or a trial.
April 24, 2004, 3:22 PM
Tubby
Instead of donating it to them, lets donate it to our soldiers :)
April 24, 2004, 4:00 PM
LW-Falcon
mmm, pizza is good ;)
April 24, 2004, 4:55 PM
CrAz3D
[quote]Eliminates the statutes of limitations for certain terrorism crimes and lengthens them for other terrorist crimes.[/quote]
You wouldn't want terrorists punished?

The people in Cuba aren't Americans, they have no rights.

People don't want to be associated & arrested w/terrorists they need to get new friends.
April 24, 2004, 5:37 PM
iago
[quote author=CrAz3D link=board=4;threadid=6353;start=0#msg56611 date=1082828251]
[/quote]

That's the most dumbass thing I've ever heard. Isn't the first line in your little document, "We hold these truths to be self-evident that all People are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Right, that among these are Life, Liberty, and some other crap"

To me, that implies that non-americans also have rights, unless you don't think of humans outside the US as people?
April 24, 2004, 6:05 PM
Soul Taker
[quote author=iago link=board=4;threadid=6353;start=0#msg56616 date=1082829935]
[quote author=CrAz3D link=board=4;threadid=6353;start=0#msg56611 date=1082828251]
[/quote]

That's the most dumbass thing I've ever heard. Isn't the first line in your little document, "We hold these truths to be self-evident that all People are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Right, that among these are Life, Liberty, and some other crap"

To me, that implies that non-americans also have rights, unless you don't think of humans outside the US as people?
[/quote]
You must remember, it's trendy in the US now to be anti-constituition and to have all rights for Americans and others alike to be revoked.

Edit: because terrorism exists, etc.
April 24, 2004, 7:36 PM

Search