Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | I am Banner

AuthorMessageTime
Banner
Hello, I am Banner: Lead Programmer at http://www.xstarcraftx.net admin of http://www.scinvasion.com and working on building a load/flood bot in C++. My main language is C++, I also know VB and Java. I like projects. I always need something to keep me busy. My e-mail is Banner@scinvasion.com and I wish to join vL. I was in Clan BNU and LW and aC. They get boring. No one there seems to know how to program. BNU-Camel was the only one in those Clans that knew anything. And hes an asshole. Ok, thats me.
April 18, 2004, 3:15 AM
iago
ugh, writing a load/flood bot won't get you any friends here.

Besides that, can I hang you on my wall or over my door?
April 18, 2004, 11:23 PM
DrivE
So you were that kid I was talking to earlier in one of the channels claiming that he was an ex-member of Valhalla Legends. Lead[vL] was it?

Yes, the load/flood bot project is something you should have kept to yourself or simply abandon.

Iago, you can pin me up on your wall if you fancy :P.
April 19, 2004, 1:22 AM
iago
[quote author=Hazard link=board=21;threadid=6347;start=0#msg55723 date=1082337759]
So you were that kid I was talking to earlier in one of the channels claiming that he was an ex-member of Valhalla Legends. Lead[vL] was it?

Yes, the load/flood bot project is something you should have kept to yourself or simply abandon.

Iago, you can pin me up on your wall if you fancy :P.
[/quote]

No, having a hazard on my wall would be dangerous. I'll put up a banner, please.
April 19, 2004, 1:28 AM
DrivE
Iago, the magic has gone out of our relationship.
April 19, 2004, 1:29 AM
iago
I think it was with the death of the Thread Formally Known as Whasisname.
April 19, 2004, 1:31 AM
DrivE
[quote author=iago link=board=21;threadid=6347;start=0#msg55728 date=1082338318]
I think it was with the death of the Thread Formally Known as Whasisname.
[/quote]

Agreed.
April 19, 2004, 7:51 PM
Mitosis
So got any other hobbies besides programming? Sports maybe?
April 20, 2004, 12:17 AM

Search