Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | CheckRevision.c

AuthorMessageTime
gotcha_ass
Does anyone have the CheckRevision.c in VB?? Or know how I could convert it?? It needs to be the one that has the CreatePasswordHash function.

In other words, does someone have the SHA-1 algorithm in Visual Basic??
January 28, 2003, 1:09 AM
gotcha_ass
ok I found a VB implementation of SHA-1, but Im not sure how well it will work. It says it creates a 160-bit (20-hex-digit) message digest for a given message (String) of any length.  Will this work??

I found it on planetsourcecode.com
January 28, 2003, 3:02 AM
St0rm.iD
Bnet uses a modified sha-1 from what I hear.

Check out prolix and port it ;)
January 28, 2003, 5:33 PM
gotcha_ass
prolix??
January 28, 2003, 9:08 PM
MrRaza
http://prolix.sourceforge.net/
January 28, 2003, 9:12 PM
gotcha_ass
well I have the binarybot.dll and the source file from it in VC++ if anything Id rather port that to vb. Only problem is I dont know how to port.
January 28, 2003, 10:16 PM
MesiaH
lol, usually means ull have to reconfigure certain things under a new operating system, as things are run differently. VB is windows only, so never gotta worry bout that.
January 28, 2003, 11:45 PM
gotcha_ass
screw it, ill jus use the .dll
January 29, 2003, 12:43 AM
Yoni
[quote]VB is windows only, so never gotta worry bout that.[/quote]
Yeah, you only have to worry about stuff like people not using your programs because they won't run on their operating system, your code always being inefficient and slower than it could be, and huge dependencies.
January 29, 2003, 9:48 AM
MesiaH
they run fine on my computer, and do everything ill ever need, and id be willing to bet over 80% of everybody who has a computer, has windows, or has had windows longer than theyre current operating system, so poo on them.
January 30, 2003, 1:04 AM
haZe
binarybot.dll ?
February 6, 2003, 4:59 PM

Search