Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | View Profile

AuthorMessageTime
NeTworK
How would i view someone elses profile? (VB6)
I'm using CSB, can someone give me the code under the key_return in csb, the code when it loads the view profile form, and the code when u click it'll open the viewprofile form and check for that username's profile
March 31, 2004, 9:58 PM
Archangel
Click on "Search"?
March 31, 2004, 10:07 PM
NeTworK
[quote author=Archangel link=board=17;threadid=6095;start=0#msg52896 date=1080770841]
Click on "Search"?
[/quote]
i cant really find what i wanted when i searched. so i started a new topic
so can someone answer the questions.. here they are again-
[quote author=NeTworK link=board=17;threadid=6095;start=0#msg52894 date=1080770293]
How would i view someone elses profile? (VB6)
I'm using CSB, can someone give me the code under the key_return in csb, the code when it loads the view profile form, and the code when u click it'll open the viewprofile form and check for that username's profile
[/quote]
March 31, 2004, 10:26 PM
Dyndrilliac
Read Cuphead's documentation. CSB has built in functions for handling profile keys which are fairly self explanatory and easy to use - I would suggest you check his most recent tutorial and explanation on the library at http://www.valhallalegends.com/Cuphead/ocx.htm
March 31, 2004, 11:34 PM
ChR0NiC
Ha Ha, I know a few people are going to be pissed off. But

[code]
CleanSlatebot1.RequestKey(TheType As RequestType, Username As String, ParamArray saMyArray() As Variant)
[/code]

Type: (Record Data or Profile)
Username: (Username of the user)
ParamArray (Which keys you wish you request eg: "Profile\Age", "Profile\Sex", "Profile\Description", "Profile\Location")
April 1, 2004, 1:14 AM
Dyndrilliac
Precisely. Then it is a matter of handling the keys upon the return.
April 1, 2004, 1:41 AM

Search