Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | mIRC and b.net

AuthorMessageTime
I remember seeing a mIRC bot made for b.net before, and I was wondering if this was still possible to do. Also, would it be difficult getting it into b.net?
March 31, 2004, 5:40 PM
o.OV
[quote author=Karma link=board=17;threadid=6093;start=0#msg52855 date=1080754855]
I remember seeing a mIRC bot made for b.net before, and I was wondering if this was still possible to do. Also, would it be difficult getting it into b.net?
[/quote]

I don't remember clearly.. but I think they were telnet based.
They used intermediate programs such as bg3 or bgate.
March 31, 2004, 6:00 PM
FuzZ
http://www.bloodynub.com/files/bnet/bots/modchat/
Stygian 1.7b
mIRC based bot by ~TG|{~RoseThorn, which had also made Heresy (a mIRC based chatbot used for moderation if i recall correctly)
March 31, 2004, 8:29 PM
Alright thanks, I dont know the other languages I only know how to make bots with mIRC so is there a program i could use to make a bot I make with mIRC connect to bnet?
April 1, 2004, 1:20 AM
FuzZ
You'll need a Binary Gateway..
I'm not sure if BG3 is still being made or not, or the web site for it..
But, if you look in my files the source for BGate (visual basic) is in there somewhere. I think you can probably just update the version bytes and you'll be good to go. Just a thought though, don't quote me ;\

www.bloodynub.com/files/bnet/bots/srcs/
^ i believe
edit-> added link
April 1, 2004, 3:11 AM
SKiLLs
www.novaslp.net/bg3/

BG3 website!
April 1, 2004, 3:18 AM
Twix
Mirc does have sock commands u dont need to use BG3
April 1, 2004, 4:31 AM
FuzZ
[quote author=Twix link=board=17;threadid=6093;start=0#msg52987 date=1080793907]
Mirc does have sock commands u dont need to use BG3
[/quote]
Maybe, but it'd be a hell of alot easier with it.
April 1, 2004, 3:25 PM
April 1, 2004, 5:15 PM
LordVader
Also HBgate or HBinGate, a modified bgate that allows multiple bots to connect at same time can be found here:
http://brotherhood.ath.cx/bots/
*Note: that is run off a friends pc so if his comp is offline the link will be broke try again at another time.
Also its bundled with his mirclient & scripts (which need some work)
So i suggest just extracting the hgate.exe the ini (+.dll's/rest as needed) and get updated hashes and work from there and or use his script for reference along with BNCSmon to help u create proper scripts and interpriter's within mirc (or other language/bot)

The bgate/hbgate work with "ANY" telnet connection just run the exe, then login to your own pc via: localhost or 127.0.0.1 and it slingshots thru to b.net.
April 3, 2004, 11:57 PM

Search