Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Visual Basic Programming | Visual Basics Tutorials

AuthorMessageTime
Bob
Could anyone recommend/give me some links or book titles that would be good for someone wanting to be a programmer. I don't want to be a "programmer"(source code copying etc.) I want to actually learn the language and know whats going. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. I've looked on google and what not, nothing that seemed to really help me to accel. Thanks for any help.
March 30, 2004, 7:45 PM
Dyndrilliac
[quote]4) If you call it Visual Basics or abbreviate it as "vB", I will have you killed. - CupHead[/quote]

And to actually answer your question, you can find many VB Tutorials but it really all depends on if your looking for basic general information or specific topics. If you know the basicsand want to expand on specific topics the best place is at MSDN, http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/ - if you are starting out I suggest www.programmingtutorials.com. It contains documents concerning several types of programming topics. Best of luck.
March 31, 2004, 2:34 PM
Grok
Three-step method.
1) Get off butt.
2) Go to library or bookstore.
3) Study practice and study some more.
March 31, 2004, 3:03 PM
Adron
[quote author=CupHead link=board=31;threadid=3163;start=0#msg24742 date=1066674036]
4) If you call it Visual Basics or abbreviate it as "vB", I will have you killed.
[/quote]

I wish CupHead was here...
March 31, 2004, 5:16 PM

Search