Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | CSB Question

AuthorMessageTime
Dyndrilliac
What is the current "Accept" for CSB? I am using "CleanSlatebot2.ocx" for my BNLS log in and -65 (What is in CupHead's Documentation) causes no effect, and what I found in other bots - 579728 - Causes me to get an invalid version message box to popup.
March 26, 2004, 12:03 AM
NeTworK
Do you have a bnls account..
Are you getting all the required information to connect.
Are you righting the clients backwards, like
Starcraft = STAR, so in BNLS its RATS
March 26, 2004, 2:17 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=NeTworK link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51702 date=1080267446]
Do you have a bnls account..
Are you getting all the required information to connect.
Are you righting the clients backwards, like
Starcraft = STAR, so in BNLS its RATS
[/quote]

IIRC, if the Accept value isn't correct, none of this would matter. If the Accept value is incorrect, then CSB will do nothing; if it is correct, and there is a BNLS account or the client is wrong, then you'll get an error, but some stuff will happen for the connection process.
March 26, 2004, 2:39 AM
Stealth
Speaking from my own extensive experience with CleanSlateBot, I have never seen it pop up a messagebox of any kind.

Is your code creating this messagebox? As Myndfyre correctly stated, CSB will just not do anything if you have an incorrect Accept value.
March 26, 2004, 3:33 AM
Dyndrilliac
I do not have any message boxes being created, and had yoni create me a BNLS account yesterday - and all my information is being passed to CSB correctly, I made sure of this several times. What happens is If I use the accept value in Cuphead's documentation(-65) nothing happens,.

If I use the value I found in sources supposedly explaining how to use CSB(579728) then it will do this:

[code]MsgBox "Invalid Version!", vbCritical, "Error"[/code]

[quote][11:45:51 AM] Connecting to Battle.net...
[11:45:51 AM] Connected to Battle.Net!
[11:45:51 AM] Connection to Battle.Net Closed.[/quote]

Now, what I don't understand, is there are NO messageboxes in my code whatsoever. I did a search for them. Therefore I can deduce that this is CSB's doing, and not my own.

The code for my messages are as follows:

[code]Private Sub C_BnetConnected()
AddC Me.Chat, vbGreen, "Connected to Battle.Net!"
End Sub

Private Sub C_BnetConnecting()
AddC Me.Chat, vbYellow, "Connecting to Battle.net..."
End Sub

Private Sub C_BnetDisconnected()
AddC Me.Chat, vbRed, "Connection to Battle.Net Closed."
End Sub[/code]

And yes I have checked to make sure I'm telling it what client to use. PXES, and SEXP - tried them both but no effect. And yes I'm using a good valid SC Key.
March 26, 2004, 4:52 PM
iago
[quote author=Dyndrilliac link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51815 date=1080319925]
[code]MsgBox "Invalid Version!", vbCritical, "Error"[/code]
Now, what I don't understand, is there are NO messageboxes in my code whatsoever.
[/quote]

That what's the messagebox you just quoted? *confused*
March 26, 2004, 7:40 PM
Dyndrilliac
That's not in my code, that's what the message box would look like were the message box in my code - and it is not present.

I simply was stating that it(The MessageBox) had the Error Message of "Invalid Version!", the vbCritical MessageBox Icon, and the Messagebox WindowCaption of "Error".

Edit: Nevermind. found the problem, I made a typo on my LoadConfig sub.
March 26, 2004, 8:39 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=Dyndrilliac link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51880 date=1080333561]
That's not in my code, that's what the message box would look like were the message box in my code - and it is not present.

I simply was stating that it(The MessageBox) had the Error Message of "Invalid Version!", the vbCritical MessageBox Icon, and the Messagebox WindowCaption of "Error".

[/quote]
Gotta love those ignorant typos, even though they are not ignorant.

Side Question:
What is the purpose of the CSB.Accept 5##...?
March 26, 2004, 10:56 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=CrAz3D link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51926 date=1080341808]
[quote author=Dyndrilliac link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51880 date=1080333561]

[/quote]
Gotta love those ignorant typos, even though they are not ignorant.

Side Question:
What is the purpose of the CSB.Accept 5##...?
[/quote]

It was originally intended to prevent morons from using CSB if CupHead didn't give them the value.
March 26, 2004, 11:06 PM
ChR0NiC
[quote author=Dyndrilliac link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51676 date=1080259414]
What is the current "Accept" for CSB? I am using "CleanSlatebot2.ocx" for my BNLS log in and -65 (What is in CupHead's Documentation) causes no effect, and what I found in other bots - 579728 - Causes me to get an invalid version message box to popup.
[/quote]

Just help the guy out......here you go

CleanSlateBot1.Accept = 579728

There is no "hyphin" or minus sign
March 26, 2004, 11:39 PM
Dyndrilliac
[quote author=ChR0NiC link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51941 date=1080344392]
[quote author=Dyndrilliac link=board=17;threadid=5990;start=0#msg51676 date=1080259414]
[/quote]

Just help the guy out......here you go

CleanSlateBot1.Accept = 579728

There is no "hyphin" or minus sign

[/quote]

You may have not noticed, but I stated earlier I had fixed the problem already. Lol.
March 27, 2004, 12:58 AM

Search