Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | war3 login?

AuthorMessageTime
gosumoo
i despertly need! lol  ::)
February 18, 2003, 2:07 PM
celluloid
read the bnls doc.

btw to my knowledge only Skywing has actually successfully emulated the war3 login. so only way to get it is to use BNLS.
February 18, 2003, 2:54 PM
Flare@School
because of the 1.5 patch, I don't think BNLS works with the current version of war3 yet, I don't know if its been fixxed or not.
February 18, 2003, 4:05 PM
St0rm.iD
haha good luck lol
February 18, 2003, 4:41 PM
Yoni
[quote]because of the 1.5 patch, I don't think BNLS works with the current version of war3 yet, I don't know if its been fixxed or not.[/quote]
1.5 has been out for a long time. As usual, BNLS was updated very soon after the patch was released.
February 18, 2003, 4:42 PM
dRAgoN
[quote]
1.5 has been out for a long time. As usual, BNLS was updated very soon after the patch was released.[/quote]

none of these guys keep enough faith for you i guess Yoni i knew it wouldent take you to long 8p
February 18, 2003, 5:52 PM
Crypticflare
I don't keep up with War3 stuff so I wasn't sure, sorry bout that
February 18, 2003, 8:38 PM
Etheran
[quote]read the bnls doc.

btw to my knowledge only Skywing has actually successfully emulated the war3 login. so only way to get it is to use BNLS.[/quote]
I would have to disagree with the comment you made about emulating warcraft III.  There are alternatives to using BNLS, it's just a bit more advanced.
February 18, 2003, 8:53 PM
Yoni
[quote]
I would have to disagree with the comment you made about emulating warcraft III.  There are alternatives to using BNLS, it's just a bit more advanced.
[/quote]
Hmm... Really? I haven't heard of them, and would like to know.
Unless it's something trivial like using a "plugin"-like program to log on as War3, what other ways are there?
February 18, 2003, 9:14 PM
St0rm.iD
Code injection? That's what I do.
February 18, 2003, 9:42 PM
Skywing
[quote]Code injection? That's what I do.[/quote]
But you're hardly emulating it if you need to run the game, eh?
February 19, 2003, 12:02 AM
St0rm.iD
So what ;)
February 19, 2003, 12:53 PM
Skywing
[quote]So what ;)[/quote]
So.. why use such a system?  Having to start up a game that uses such extraordinary amounts of memory and processing time just to reconnect to Battle.net kind of sucks?
February 19, 2003, 2:07 PM
dRAgoN
[quote]
So.. why use such a system?  Having to start up a game that uses such extraordinary amounts of memory and processing time just to reconnect to Battle.net kind of sucks?[/quote]

That's what some people have to deal with though.
February 19, 2003, 6:48 PM
St0rm.iD
It's way more fun to make!

EDIT: is funner a word? lol
February 19, 2003, 9:17 PM
Zakath
[quote]EDIT: is funner a word? lol[/quote]

No. :)
February 20, 2003, 12:18 AM
Atom
That method is kind of pointless because you have to use the same war3 key that you do for the actual game, not that anyone actually plays games on this forum.
February 21, 2003, 4:38 PM
dRAgoN
[quote]That method is kind of pointless because you have to use the same war3 key that you do for the actual game, not that anyone actually plays games on this forum.[/quote]

lies lots of people on this board play games maybe not to often though. ^^
February 21, 2003, 5:55 PM
UserLoser
I play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, and Warcraft III...
February 21, 2003, 6:10 PM

Search