Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | Did you hear the one about..

AuthorMessageTime
jigsaw
...the gay guy who walked into a bar in mexico? Well a gay guy walks into a bar in mexico. He sits down at the bar and says to the bar tender, "Hey do you want a blowjob?" The bar tender comes around the bar beats the tar out of the gay man, throws gin outside and then walks back into the bar. Another citizen of the bar says "Hey essay! What was that all about?" The bar tender replies, "I dont know he said something about a job."

...batman and a blackman? Whats the difference between a black man and batman? Batman can actually go outside without robbin' (robin).

...the gay guy who fell in love with his proctologist. Well a gayman says to his best friend who is also gay, "I think I fell in love with my proctologist, but I dont know how to tell him, the friend replies "Flowers always seem to say it best." So the next year the gay man goes to his proctologist, and when he bends over the doctor looks in and says, "Hey there is a dozen roses in here!" The gay man says, "yah did you read the card?"

ew.. I hate california.
March 15, 2004, 4:16 PM
Yoni
Yes, jigsaw, I read the card and I was not impressed.
March 15, 2004, 9:36 PM
jigsaw
eww was it hard to open?
March 16, 2004, 1:47 AM
Noodlez
4 gay guys sitting are in a jacuzzi
semen starts rising to the top
one of them says, "Ok, who farted?"

why are black people so fast? all the slow ones are in jail
why are black people getting stronger? TV's are getting heavier
whats the most confusing holiday in harlem? fathers day
why do jews have such big noses? air is free
Whats long and hard on a black guy? 3rd grade
What happens when a jew with an erection walks into a wall? He brakes his nose
whats a jewish dilemma? free ham
How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
Because he lived at home until he was thirty, he went into his father's business, his mother thought he was God, and he thought his mother was a virgin.
March 17, 2004, 6:10 AM
DaRk-FeAnOr
[quote author=Noodlez link=board=4;threadid=5787;start=0#msg50004 date=1079503848]
semen starts rising to the top

why are black people so fast? all the slow ones are in jail
why are black people getting stronger? TV's are getting heavier
whats the most confusing holiday in harlem? fathers day
why do jews have such big noses? air is free
Whats long and hard on a black guy? 3rd grade
What happens when a jew with an erection walks into a wall? He brakes his nose
whats a jewish dilemma? free ham
How did they know that Jesus was Jewish?
Because he lived at home until he was thirty, he went into his father's business, his mother thought he was God, and he thought his mother was a virgin.
[/quote]
Dumb and most of them are way overused.
March 17, 2004, 6:36 AM
iago
haha those are disturbingly funny. Except for the Jesus one, I've heard that too many times :)
March 17, 2004, 2:04 PM
Probe
[QUOTE]...the gay guy who walked into a bar in mexico? Well a gay guy walks into a bar in mexico. He sits down at the bar and says to the bar tender, "Hey do you want a blowjob?" The bar tender comes around the bar beats the tar out of the gay man, throws gin outside and then walks back into the bar. Another citizen of the bar says "Hey essay! What was that all about?" The bar tender replies, "I dont know he said something about a job."[/QUOTE]
i dont get this one, could someone explain
March 17, 2004, 4:11 PM
iago
Mexicans are lazy so when he heard the word "job" he beat up the guy. He missed the part about the blowing. Although it's not that funny.

It's a mean racial joke that shouldn't be repeated.
March 17, 2004, 4:50 PM
Probe
oh lol. thats pretty funny
March 17, 2004, 7:50 PM
Dante
About that jacuzzi joke, you can also go like this:
a condom rises to the top
March 17, 2004, 8:25 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=l]ante link=board=4;threadid=5787;start=0#msg50092 date=1079555106]
About that jacuzzi joke, you can also go like this:
a condom rises to the top

[/quote]
Guys we all know gay people keep condoms in their asses...
March 17, 2004, 8:32 PM
SNiFFeR
OK,
So there are 3 gay guys in a room. The first one farts and you hear *swoosh*. The second one matches his fart and goes all you hear is *swoosh*. The last guy farts and you hear *FART* and the other two guys say "Virgin".
March 17, 2004, 8:56 PM

Search