Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Web Development | HTML/XHTML

AuthorMessageTime
Rock
Nobody talks about HTML/XHTML anymore. People who have any questions about HTML or XHTML post em here.
March 6, 2004, 2:40 AM
Grok
Got a printable object diagram of the document object model?
March 6, 2004, 2:45 AM
St0rm.iD
There's only so many conversations you can have about a markup language.
March 6, 2004, 4:56 PM
peofeoknight
http://forums.webdeveloper.com <-- we still got plenty here because people never realize that all of the questions have been answered and refuse to search the forum!
March 7, 2004, 1:22 AM
Rock
Damn 17000 members there. Thanx for the link ill try to discuss some stuff there.
March 7, 2004, 1:44 AM
peofeoknight
its a massive forum, that forum is the forum of every webdeveloper.com site, which is owened by internet.com which uses that forum for all of its sites, and for jupitermedia.com which owns internet.com lol. So massive amounts of people. I am the mod of the asp section there. Ok I take that back some of the sites in that big chunck have their own forums, but there are a ton of sites that link to that forum and have the active threads on that forum. Sort of like on www.webreference.com . Humm I should hang around the forums at www.devx.com, they seem to have a new forum with an asp.net section.
March 7, 2004, 5:39 AM
Grok
[quote author=peofeoknight link=board=22;threadid=5624;start=0#msg48028 date=1078637977]
its a massive forum, that forum is the forum of every webdeveloper.com site, which is owened by internet.com which uses that forum for all of its sites, and for jupitermedia.com which owns internet.com lol. So massive amounts of people. I am the mod of the asp section there. Ok I take that back some of the sites in that big chunck have their own forums, but there are a ton of sites that link to that forum and have the active threads on that forum. Sort of like on www.webreference.com . Humm I should hang around the forums at www.devx.com, they seem to have a new forum with an asp.net section.
[/quote]

I searched the JavaScript forum for precache images, read through a few messages but not many. Since you're a pro over there could you quickly point to one that answers my question (see the other message on this forum)? Thanks, I'll spend more time over there at webdeveloper in the next month, due to my current project needs.
March 7, 2004, 5:16 PM
peofeoknight
http://forums.webdeveloper.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=211409&sortby=&sortorder=
I guess. I would not call myself a pro but rather a mod. I am not mod of the java script section either, but asp. Java script is not my thing, I keep my use of it lmitied to non essential aesthetics. If you do not find a thread that answers your question feel free to post it over there. Fred, the moderator of that section seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to js.
March 7, 2004, 9:49 PM

Search