Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Money to pay bills.

AuthorMessageTime
crashtestdummy
I just got a book called Free Money to Pay Your Bills. It pretty much a 750 page book that tells you how to get money out of the government for all kinds of things.
It tells you how to get money for your living expenses(heating, telephone, childcare, gas, etc.), house/apartment bills, legal bills, college/education bills, and a lot of other stuff. I'm not gonna waste any more space on it unless someone is interested
March 2, 2004, 4:50 AM
Myndfyr
That's that Matthew Lesko thing eh? You actually got the book from the guy with the question-marked suit?

No wonder America is the land of opportunity. Any idiot can sell anything here. :p
March 2, 2004, 6:29 AM
crashtestdummy
Yeah, I paid $20 for the book and so far I've gotten my boss to give me an extra $170 a month that he can write off on his taxes. It's designed to pay for your parking or you can get$65 a month if you use public trans to work. It's called qualified transportation fringe benefit. The main reason I got the book is because, I didn't feel like sitting in the book store all day writing down all the info on the 65 pages on different ways to get money for school.
March 2, 2004, 6:58 AM

Search