Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Not that anyone cares...

AuthorMessageTime
Mephisto
I'm pretty well certain the vast majority have heard/know me whether I'm known to you as a complete nuisance, a random person to take more space up, or as a friend. Regardless, I will just post a few things about myself:

Brief Summary:
I am 14 years old and live in Redding, CA, and I attend High School as a Freshmen. I help make projects and Websites for a medium-sized incorporated business in the Redding area called Insignia under the supervision of the founder of the company, my Dad's friend, Steve Kinyon.

Languages known as pertains to an appropriate level to this forum, and not necessarily just programming languages:
- C
- C++
- C#
- ASM
- Java
- J#
- PHP
- HTML
- Espaņol (No soy fluente en espaņol, pero, yo aprendo mucho en la clase de espaņol en escuela.)

Hobbies:
- Hanging out with friends
- Messing around on computers and such
- Playing games
- Instant messaging
- Talking on the phone
- Going to the movies!
- Playing with my pets (cats)
- Sports: football, soccer, track, baseball
February 27, 2004, 5:34 AM
Newby
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46294 date=1077860048]
Languages known as pertains to an appropriate level to this forum, and not necessarily just programming languages:
- C
- C++
- C#
- ASM
- Java
- J#
- PHP
- HTML
- Espaņol (No soy fluente en espaņol, pero, yo aprendo mucho en la clase de espaņol en escuela.)
[/quote]

I am going to have to call bullshit on this one.
February 27, 2004, 7:35 AM
j0k3r
I wonder how much "<?php echo "hello world"; ?>" counts as knowing the language, cause if that's the case I know all.
February 27, 2004, 12:38 PM
DrivE
Special thanks to our resident flamer...
February 27, 2004, 2:00 PM
Mephisto
[quote author=Newby link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46303 date=1077867345]
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46294 date=1077860048]
- C
- C++
- C#
- ASM
- Java
- J#
- PHP
- HTML
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just proves how much you really know about me, and how much of a speculator you can be.
February 28, 2004, 4:23 AM
LoRd
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46461 date=1077942217]
[quote author=Newby link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46303 date=1077867345]
- C
- C++
- C#
- ASM
- Java
- J#
- PHP
- HTML
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just proves how much you really know about me, and how much of a speculator you can be.
[/quote]

I've known you for some time, and I can say for a fact, you don't know any of those languages well enough to design anything decent in.
February 28, 2004, 6:01 AM
Newby
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46461 date=1077942217]
- C
- C++
- C#
- ASM
- Java
- J#
- PHP
- HTML
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only language you may know up there is Spanish.

And if you knew those, you wouldn't have asked me to modify a Shadowbot now would you?
February 28, 2004, 6:05 AM
Mephisto
Ahh, so you're the one who I use to be friends with. How interesting.

Anyways, you seem to forget the human ability to absorb any given amount of information in a reasonable amount of time. Considering it has been about 8 months since I have started programming, I think it's agreeable that I could have learned these languages, whether I only know a small portion of one, and a large portion of another. The reality is, I am very fond of C/C++, and grow closer each day to mastering it, if you want to use that term. I'm decent in PHP/HTML, and I know C#/Java fairly well, mostly because of my C/C++ knowledge prior to learning. My ASM however, is not very good, but that's a window open for learning. If you don't believe me then find a way to prove that I infact don't know these languages. You won't be very successful.

About the ShadowBot: That was quite sometime ago, and is hardly relevant at this point as far as arguing that I don't know these languages.
February 28, 2004, 6:27 AM
LoRd
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46478 date=1077949636]
Ahh, so you're the one who I use to be friends with. How interesting.

Anyways, you seem to forget the human ability to absorb any given amount of information in a reasonable amount of time. Considering it has been about 8 months since I have started programming, I think it's agreeable that I could have learned these languages, whether I only know a small portion of one, and a large portion of another. The reality is, I am very fond of C/C++, and grow closer each day to mastering it, if you want to use that term. I'm decent in PHP/HTML, and I know C#/Java fairly well, mostly because of my C/C++ knowledge prior to learning. My ASM however, is not very good, but that's a window open for learning. If you don't believe me then find a way to prove that I infact don't know these languages. You won't be very successful.

About the ShadowBot: That was quite sometime ago, and is hardly relevant at this point as far as arguing that I don't know these languages.
[/quote]

In 8 months you've learned 8 coding languages.... OK!
The people that know you sure aren't going to believe you because of your reputation of a severe liar with and extreme case of OCD, and I'd be suprised if anyone that didn't know you that had a spec of intelligence would believe you either.
February 28, 2004, 6:35 AM
Newby
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46478 date=1077949636]
I think it's agreeable that I could have learned these languages, whether I only know a small portion of one, and a large portion of another.[/quote]

So you must know very little about every language except Spanish?

That I can believe.
February 28, 2004, 7:30 AM
hismajesty
I don't think Mephisto knows all those languages well enough to create anything semi-decent. But, even though Mephisto and I share a common dislike for one another, I do beleive he has a good understanding of C/C++. I know that he did very well on the fatal error test for those languages, and on the exile test as well. However, he wasn't accepted into either of them due to the fact that he's him. Perhaps this thread should be looked at with out a biased viewpoint, perhaps not.
February 28, 2004, 10:42 AM
DrivE
[quote author=LoRd[nK] link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46473 date=1077948082]

I've known you for some time, and I can say for a fact, you don't know any of those languages well enough to design anything decent in.
[/quote]

Burned.
February 28, 2004, 2:44 PM
Mephisto
Uh huh...

As far as joining Fatal Error, you obviously have no clue. As for me disliking you, I don't remember. I only remember you all the sudden having a dislike as you took a viewpoint from what you heard about me.

As for you LoRd, it's funny how you still use the term "OCD" based on what Spht said. Unfortuanately, I doubt that's really what he meant as far as a "real life" condition is concerned, and only used the term when we were in a fued about my "bot condition" if you want to use it that way, and constantly going under new aliases to achieve something.

I havn't finished anything decent yet, that's because I am still learning. But I'll just say that I have certainly begun some of my major projects, which you will probably be seeing sometime this summer if you stick around on Battle.net that long.

Additionally, I don't think someone who has no, or very little knowledge in those languages could possibly be hired by a local incorporated software/business company at age 14 if he/she didn't know anything. Also, I doubt I would be allowed to co-instruct a college class in C/C++ if I didn't know anything.

Maybe you guys should stop taking viewpoints from others which have been overly exaggerated on several accounts, and actually get to know me first, and then take a viewpoint. Only one person on this forum has, and even now has exaggerated his reason for disliking me, took viewpoints from others, and quite frankly, is has no respect for anyone.
February 28, 2004, 4:21 PM
Mitosis
Fuck dude I been trying to program for like a year and a half now, I doubt you know like 7 different languages in 8 months. Im still stuggling with functions....Maybe its just me, or do people learn all this easely?
February 29, 2004, 1:28 AM
Mephisto
I learned these languages relatively fast because I put a lot of effort into learning them, and still continue to learn to date.

If you're still struggling with functions after a year and a half I don't think programming is for you. Find something worth your time.
February 29, 2004, 1:42 AM
LoRd
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46609 date=1078018967]
I learned these languages relatively fast because I put a lot of effort into learning them, and still continue to learn to date.

If you're still struggling with functions after a year and a half I don't think programming is for you. Find something worth your time.
[/quote]

Talk about a severe case of the blind leading the blind.
February 29, 2004, 2:29 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=Mitosis link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46602 date=1078018112]
Fuck dude I been trying to program for like a year and a half now, I doubt you know like 7 different languages in 8 months. Im still stuggling with functions....Maybe its just me, or do people learn all this easely?
[/quote]
Alot of programming I didn't understand until I went through the maths at my school, and for some reason some of the stuff just became clear. You're still young and hence have not learned alot of advanced math/computing things and so it's (alot) harder for you to understand. Sometimes you just need someone to teach it to you too, I found that learning a language was easier when someone taught it to you instead of a book, even if you didn't have any questions.
February 29, 2004, 2:58 AM
crashtestdummy
mephisto you should just go talk to yourself somewhere.
I don't think anyone on this forum probably believes you.

edit:blah typed the wrong name sorry to mitosis
February 29, 2004, 4:21 AM
Mephisto
[quote author=LoRd[nK] link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46620 date=1078021757]
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46609 date=1078018967]

[/quote]

Talk about a severe case of the blind leading the blind.
[/quote]

Whatever point you're trying to get across is unknown to me...
February 29, 2004, 4:53 AM
Trance
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46521 date=1077985265]As far as joining Fatal Error, you obviously have no clue. As for me disliking you, I don't remember. I only remember you all the sudden having a dislike as you took a viewpoint from what you heard about me.

As for you LoRd, it's funny how you still use the term "OCD" based on what Spht said. Unfortuanately, I doubt that's really what he meant as far as a "real life" condition is concerned, and only used the term when we were in a fued about my "bot condition" if you want to use it that way, and constantly going under new aliases to achieve something.[/quote]

First try for Fatal-Error failed because you lied. The second is because now after giving you another chance, it was decided we didn't want your company anymore. :P

Yes, the OCD refers to all aspects of your life.

Also, legal job age in California is 16, 15 with work permit. So.. you're either working illegally, or you're lying again.
February 29, 2004, 9:48 AM
Mitosis

[/quote]

Lmao dude...I dont care how long it takes me to understand programming. I dont expect me to learn right now, I got schooling and grades to look after. Programming isnt my first priorrity [spelling]. Plus I dont wanna be the kid to rush through it all.
February 29, 2004, 11:57 AM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=Trance link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46682 date=1078048139]
Also, legal job age in California is 16, 15 with work permit. So.. you're either working illegally, or you're lying again.
[/quote]

Not to be mean or anything I had a job at 13 (8th grade) :P (with workers permit)
February 29, 2004, 4:11 PM
Mitosis
Im in the 8th grade, and when I work with my dad I can get up to 500 a week.
February 29, 2004, 4:57 PM
Newby
I could work for my dad for $30 an hour when I was 9 if I learned how to program.

I didn't :(
February 29, 2004, 5:05 PM
Mephisto
Actually, you can get a legal working permit from your school at the age of 14, and I'm sure you could even get one at age 13, which is what I have done.

If the OCD part affected all aspects of my life, then Spht made a false judgement on me, no offense to Spht, though.

As for Fatal Error, I'm quite aware.
February 29, 2004, 5:13 PM
The-Rabid-Lord
Its almost impossible to learn 7 languages like that. You would have to be at them constantley with barely any sleep.
February 29, 2004, 6:06 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=The-Rabid-Lord link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46718 date=1078077981]
Its almost impossible to learn 7 languages like that. You would have to be at them constantley with barely any sleep.
[/quote]
You'd go insane. Alot of languages have similar syntax too, maybe he's confused himself into thinking that because he can read it he knows it?
February 29, 2004, 6:15 PM
K
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46721 date=1078078537]
[quote author=The-Rabid-Lord link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46718 date=1078077981]
[/quote]
You'd go insane. Alot of languages have similar syntax too, maybe he's confused himself into thinking that because he can read it he knows it?
[/quote]

I'm not going to get involved here, but I'd just like to point out that once you understand the concept of programming in one or two languages, learning another is simply a matter of picking up the syntax and assossciated libraries, which is rarely hard at all.
February 29, 2004, 8:48 PM
crashtestdummy
If you don't believe me then find a way to prove that I infact don't know these languages. You won't be very successful.[/quote]

the site you listed in your first post states they have years of experience. So I clicked on the contact button and asked if they had a 14 year old programming software for them. Wouldnt usually waste my time, but I've been learning html for a month or so and just started with c++ and you sitting here spouting this crap is kind of annoying. I can't really speak for the people around here but i think its taken them years to get to where they are at.

February 29, 2004, 10:52 PM
MrRaza
So much anger, if you really didn't care, you wouldn't of posted at all. Most of the reply's in this thread seem to be coming from the people who would normally flame. Example, jok3r, hazard, crashtestdummy. Just remember there's probably 20 programmers in this forum alone that have a better understanding, knowledge, and no-how to certainly out due you all. Give Mephisto a chance, maybe he hit that time in his life where he realized how immature he was and finally decided to act like a normal, well-rounded human being.
February 29, 2004, 11:47 PM
DrivE
[quote author=MrRaza link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=15#msg46789 date=1078098432]
Most of the reply's in this thread seem to be coming from the people who would normally flame. Example, jok3r, hazard, crashtestdummy.[/quote]

When did I flame him again?
March 1, 2004, 1:08 AM
crashtestdummy
your right about the 20 or so who could out do me, and thats what i was saying when i said its taken most of you years to get to where you are at in what you do
and when do i normally flame?
March 1, 2004, 4:09 AM
MrRaza
Don't even worry about it, I over exaggerate alot. But anyway, I can safely say its taken me two years to get to where I am right now in C++. And it all started with the "Sams: Learn C++ in 21 days". btw, it took WAAAY longer than 21 days. ;)
March 1, 2004, 4:12 AM
crashtestdummy
Yeah I'm figuring its gonna take me a lil longer than 24 hours.
March 1, 2004, 4:16 AM
Mephisto
Both of those books are trash btw.
March 1, 2004, 4:19 AM
MrRaza
They're not that bad, they get the point across. btw, I have access to close to every computer book published, in ebook form.
March 1, 2004, 4:52 AM
Mephisto
Not very well, however. I bet you were confused on several occasions with the 21 days one. For instance, when he talks about polymorphism, linked lists, STL, etc. he becomes vague and confusing. He also uses concepts from later chapters in earlier chapters leaving the user vastly confused. It was the book I learned off of first. By the end of the second week I was thoroughly lost. I had to go back and reread most of the chapters until I could finally understand it. It also has numerous spelling/grammatical errors.
March 1, 2004, 5:03 AM
Trance
Your signature is obnoxiously big btw.
March 1, 2004, 9:27 PM
crashtestdummy
Got the response back from the website today.

I currently do not have any employees, although I intend to starting to
hiring qualified SQL programmers next month. I have only 1 subcontractor on
contract and 2 contractors in non-formal agreements, all of them over the
age of 30. While I do know the individual you are referring to, he is not
in any way associated with my company.

Thank you for your email.

Steve Kinyon
President/CEO
Insignia Software Designs, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
mailto:sales@insigniasd.com
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 2:54 PM
To: sales@insigniasd.com
Subject: Web Form Email - insigniasd.com

First Name: james
Last Name: bunkley
Email: muert0@cox.net
Phone:
Prefered Contact Method: By Email
Phone Time: Late Morning
Comments: I know you are probably busy, but here is a post from a guy who
says he is 14 and programming for your company doesnt seem like very good
advertising for you and I was just wondering if it is true. Heres the link:
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=21;action=display;th
readid=5475;start=0
Time: 2/29/2004 5:54:16 PM
March 1, 2004, 9:37 PM
St0rm.iD
K's right, because I do know all those languages and it wasn't hard at all to pick up the majority of them.
March 1, 2004, 9:54 PM
Mephisto
crashdummy, you're so stupid. For one thing, the company is just starting out as he has just incorporated it. The arrangements with me have already been taken care of. I'm not necessarily a registered employee of his company, I just work for it under him, and he pays me for projects I may do for him. I would just stay out of this if I were you.

Note: I'm no longer going to be replying to this thread, so you can let it die gracefully. I've made my point, whether you believe it or not, and don't care enough to continue arguing with you people.
March 1, 2004, 10:38 PM
Null
hahahah , he gets caught out in his tangle of lies and bull shit and then says he wont reply to it anymore. Good way to proove you ARNT lieing.

If he did indeed know you why did he say that his contractors where over the age of 30. Covering up his Child labour issues i see.

For reference , ive known this chump for a long time to , little to nothing he says is indeed factual. This whole topic is/was probally total bs.
March 1, 2004, 11:08 PM
warz
i'm completely impartial to all the battle.net bullshit, and the opinions stated about certain people. im simply posting to state that programming comes easily to certain people, and possibly not as easy to others. i will also state that i quickly picked up just about all of those languages he stated, except spanish, in the same amount of time. (maybe a year, i really wasnt paying attention) in actuality, if the people posting about how he doesn't know something actually knew enough of something themselves, so that they could understand how easy it is to pickup similar languages post-knowing one, they could probably relate to his situation involving the quick learning. i completely understand, and support the original statements revolving the ability to learn multiple languages in short periods of time - but do not necesarilly support whoever started this topic (morpheus, or mephisto or mitosis. one of yall) CeLe or Matrax could have posted this, and I'd still support the theme.

My 2 cents!
March 2, 2004, 5:05 AM
Mitosis
[quote author=warz link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=30#msg47030 date=1078203921]
i'm completely impartial to all the battle.net bullshit, and the opinions stated about certain people. im simply posting to state that programming comes easily to certain people, and possibly not as easy to others. i will also state that i quickly picked up just about all of those languages he stated, except spanish, in the same amount of time. (maybe a year, i really wasnt paying attention) in actuality, if the people posting about how he doesn't know something actually knew enough of something themselves, so that they could understand how easy it is to pickup similar languages post-knowing one, they could probably relate to his situation involving the quick learning. i completely understand, and support the original statements revolving the ability to learn multiple languages in short periods of time - but do not necesarilly support whoever started this topic (morpheus, or mephisto or mitosis. one of yall) CeLe or Matrax could have posted this, and I'd still support the theme.

My 2 cents!
[/quote]

I didnt start it so dont mention me >< Yeah I know that certain people can learn things alot easier but I think that ALL of those languages he mentioned and says he knows well, is a little hard to believe in only 8 months. Dont you think.
March 2, 2004, 9:30 PM
crashtestdummy
let it die...
March 2, 2004, 9:33 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=crashtestdummy link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=30#msg47127 date=1078263194]
let it die...
[/quote]
You mean mephisto?
March 2, 2004, 10:50 PM
warz
[quote author=Mitosis link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=30#msg47126 date=1078263032]I didnt start it so dont mention me >< Yeah I know that certain people can learn things alot easier but I think that ALL of those languages he mentioned and says he knows well, is a little hard to believe in only 8 months. Dont you think.
[/quote]

No, I don't think so.
March 3, 2004, 1:46 PM
j0k3r
Given the people that know him as a lier, and the recent disproving of him actually working for someone (proving he is still a lier), I would have to agree with Mitosis. At any rate, who cares, just ignore his posts and hope he gets banned eventually.
March 3, 2004, 2:15 PM
Mephisto
Umm...I wasn't lying. If you in fact knew anything about the situations of him and I, you would know. I'll explain later if you want me too, but PM me. I just wanted to clear that misconception up.
March 3, 2004, 3:06 PM
warz
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=45#msg47221 date=1078323314]lier
[/quote]

[quote]lier

\Li"er\ (l(imac)"(~e)r), n. (From Lie) One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.[/quote]

I know a lot of liers.
March 3, 2004, 8:50 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=warz link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=45#msg47286 date=1078347059]
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=45#msg47221 date=1078323314]lier
[/quote]

[quote]lier

\Li"er\ (l(imac)"(~e)r), n. (From Lie) One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.[/quote]

I know a lot of liers.
[/quote]
Spelled liar? Meh, not worth the brainpower on this guy.
March 3, 2004, 9:45 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=45#msg47230 date=1078326385]
Umm...I wasn't lying. If you in fact knew anything about the situations of him and I, you would know. I'll explain later if you want me too, but PM me. I just wanted to clear that misconception up.
[/quote]

I was under the impression that you were not going to post in this topic anymore.
March 3, 2004, 10:03 PM
j0k3r
Told ya he was a liar.
March 4, 2004, 12:25 AM
MrRaza
You guys care to much. lol. get over it.
March 6, 2004, 7:18 AM
crashtestdummy
It was dropped three days ago...
March 6, 2004, 7:24 AM
MrRaza
meh, showed up as un-read for me.
March 6, 2004, 8:40 AM
j0k3r
Yeah if it's red I reply, and it's not that I care it's just someone to flame, gets my anger out.
March 6, 2004, 12:23 PM
Newby
Hahaha.

He lies like a rug.
March 7, 2004, 8:35 PM
warz
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=45#msg47894 date=1078575780]
Yeah if it's red I reply, and it's not that I care it's just someone to flame, gets my anger out.
[/quote]

You let your anger out on an internet forum? Dear lord. Grow up and buy a gun or something; go shoot up your school.
March 10, 2004, 5:51 AM
j0k3r
You know I would, but I just don't have the balls or the muscle, I want to be one of those cool kids you see shooting up a school because of something on the internet.
March 10, 2004, 12:21 PM
warz
Don't got balls or muscle? Kill yourself, now.
March 10, 2004, 6:56 PM
crashtestdummy
shoot this post...
March 10, 2004, 9:22 PM
Mephisto
I just have to say the truth, because I'm sick of lies, and it's just made things worse and worse, so whatever. I don't really work for Insignia Designs. There. I didn't really mean for things to go this far, but whatever. As far as it went with me and Insignia Designs was working for the company in the next year sometime. But yea. Flame, do whatever, I could care less, I just thought I might aswell post this for truth of me and to make myself feel better. Bye.
March 14, 2004, 4:48 AM
SNiFFeR
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=60#msg49311 date=1079239704]
I just have to say the truth, because I'm sick of lies, and it's just made things worse and worse, so whatever. I don't really work for Insignia Designs. There. I didn't really mean for things to go this far, but whatever. As far as it went with me and Insignia Designs was working for the company in the next year sometime. But yea. Flame, do whatever, I could care less, I just thought I might aswell post this for truth of me and to make myself feel better. Bye.
[/quote]

Just wonder, not trying to be mean at all or anything but...

Why didnt you just say the truth in the first place instead of trying to brag and make yourself look better?
March 14, 2004, 5:14 AM
MrRaza
He was trying to make himself look better.
March 15, 2004, 12:24 AM
SNiFFeR
I know. But I don't know why after deny that the fact he was or is a liar and then all of a sudden lying again, doesn't really make people want to believe him.

After he claimed he was a different person who didnt lie anymore.
March 15, 2004, 12:29 AM
UserLoser.
I believe it twas Mephisto on West telling me that nobody likes me and nothing I say is true
March 15, 2004, 1:26 AM
Mephisto
<sarcasim>
March 15, 2004, 2:59 AM
UserLoser.
Another lie, maybe you can explain why you're using Skywing's public RSA key in your profile -- You did tell me that you didn't copy his profile at all, yet it's pretty obvious that they're almost exact just with you changing some words and adding a bit..
March 15, 2004, 5:37 PM
Dante
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.
March 15, 2004, 5:40 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=l]ante link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=60#msg49517 date=1079372446]
Geez, go code a life.
[/quote]
Haha, I like that.
March 15, 2004, 6:12 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Newby link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=0#msg46489 date=1077953432]
I think it's agreeable that I could have learned these languages, whether I only know a small portion of one, and a large portion of another.[/quote]

So you must know very little about every language except Spanish?

That I can believe.
[/quote]

Dude, don't be a lamer.

Knowledge of C++ lends itself directly to knowledge of C.

Knowledge of either Java or C# lends itself directly to knowledge of the other, as well as J#.

Knowledge of PHP lends itself directly to HTML.

Si quieren enseguir que el sepa el espanol, deben hablar con el.

And Mephisto -- learn English before learning Spanish. It's spelled "sarcasm." There is no "i" in it.
March 16, 2004, 10:53 PM
Mephisto
Bite me. ;)

As for you UserLoser, I had no idea what that was, I just saw so many people use it, so I used it, yea. But now I do, and you'll probably notice it's not in any of my accounts, and if it is, I never use those accounts anymore. Additionally, as for the rewording, hardly.
March 16, 2004, 11:54 PM
UserLoser.
http://www.valhallalegends.com/pub/KeyGen.zip
March 18, 2004, 12:59 AM
Dante
what the hell is that?
March 18, 2004, 1:00 AM
Null
A Key generator which will produce your own Public and Private RSA encrypted key.
March 18, 2004, 11:20 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Mephisto link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=60#msg49933 date=1079481247]
Bite me. ;)
[/quote]

Wow, by and large I defend you in my post and this is the thanks I get.
March 23, 2004, 12:16 AM
Mephisto
Notice the ";)"
March 23, 2004, 1:20 AM
Trixie
Mephisto reminds me of this guy that calls himself, Inverse. He used to post on the blehk board, and would say dumb things like: "This is the last message I'm going to post on this thread."
And then later post on the thread again, or he'd say he's never posting on the board again and then post again. Though we all hoped he would go away, he just never did.
April 22, 2004, 2:17 AM
j0k3r
Did he do stupid things like bring up old threads that had been dead for a month?
April 22, 2004, 2:18 AM
Null
As a matter of fact he did.

https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=31;action=display;threadid=2559;start=30
April 22, 2004, 4:26 AM
j0k3r
I was refering to trixie.
April 22, 2004, 10:34 AM
Adron
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=21;threadid=5475;start=75#msg56284 date=1082630094]
I was refering to trixie.
[/quote]

Why would you refer to trixie with "Did he do stupid things like bring up old threads that had been dead for a month?"?
April 22, 2004, 8:56 PM
Trixie
Because jok3r is upset that he has one of those d00d names in L2. And I called him on it!
Like not even one creative bone in his lil body.
April 24, 2004, 7:28 PM

Search