Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | KeyLogger

AuthorMessageTime
MrRaza
I was wondering if anyone had a keylogger that is easy to use and runs in the background while giving information on what keys and pressed in a certain window, then creates a file and adds the information to that file. If someone could post a link or PM me.

Don't say anything about pscode.com or google....
February 22, 2004, 10:20 PM
LoRd
GetAsyncKeyState:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/userinput/keyboardinput/keyboardinputreference/keyboardinputfunctions/getasynckeystate.asp
February 22, 2004, 10:37 PM
MrRaza
Thanks, but im not trying to make one, i want a link to one already made.
February 22, 2004, 10:44 PM
LoRd
This isn't a trojan forum, however this is: https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/phpbbs/index.php?board=29
February 22, 2004, 10:45 PM
jigsaw
joys ftp has a good one. check it out called invisible keylogger, also deleted from ctrl alt del menu
February 22, 2004, 11:23 PM
iago
My dad had a virus that had one. Download random files off random sites/p2p, and sooner or later you'll have a keylogger :)
February 23, 2004, 12:48 AM
Hostile
I don't think he wants to catch a keylogger, he probably wants to embed one into one of his programs.... Which is lame. Go somewhere else, Mr.Raza.
February 23, 2004, 4:06 AM
MrRaza
[quote author=Hostile link=board=2;threadid=5402;start=0#msg45556 date=1077509183]
I don't think he wants to catch a keylogger, he probably wants to embed one into one of his programs.... Which is lame. Go somewhere else, Mr.Raza.
[/quote]

Wrong. I just want to see the site's my brother is going to.

edit: Oh and if i wanted to embed some type of keylogger into my programs, i would have gone to pscode.com first and never have bothered coming here.
February 23, 2004, 4:41 AM
Spht
[quote author=MrRaza link=board=2;threadid=5402;start=0#msg45558 date=1077511264]
[quote author=Hostile link=board=2;threadid=5402;start=0#msg45556 date=1077509183]
[/quote]

Wrong. I just want to see the site's my brother is going to.

edit: Oh and if i wanted to embed some type of keylogger into my programs, i would have gone to pscode.com first and never have bothered coming here.
[/quote]

You should have said "process logger" then. Term KeyLogger is usually assumed that you're planning to steal passwords, credit cards, personal information.

If you think you have the right to invade someone's privacy, then it'd make more sense to just monitor the title's of all Internet Explorer windows.
February 23, 2004, 7:13 AM
Adron
It's much easier to make sure that the network allows you to sniff everyone's data and then install one of the common monitoring softwares that display all the urls browsed to.
February 23, 2004, 7:41 PM
crashtestdummy
if you wanna spend a lil money heres somethin cool

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/5a05/

logs keystrokes and urls

February 24, 2004, 5:48 AM
St0rm.iD
I saw a neat one that just logged the IE status bar.
February 26, 2004, 8:59 PM

Search