Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | D2 expired chars

AuthorMessageTime
Camel
[3/11/2003 7:22:49 AM] [color=ltgreen]Join-Bnu-BlueLightZo*bnu-bluelight (62)      D2XP: Matriarch Bnu-BlueLightZo, an [/color][color=red]expired[/color][color=ltgreen] lvl 80 Amazon (Expansion) on USEast[/color]

it appears i have been mistaken in assuming that the hardcore 'dead' flag is equivilant to an expired flag for softcore charactors...does any such flag actually exist, or must one simply attempt to log in as the charactor and wait for bnet's repsonse?
March 11, 2003, 8:37 AM
Yoni
IIRC, that flag means "dead" for both softcore and hardcore characters. The difference is that softcore dead characters can join games.
March 11, 2003, 10:58 AM
Camel
[quote]The difference is that softcore dead characters can join games.[/quote]
oh, so like...they just need to pick up their corpse?
March 11, 2003, 8:38 PM
haZe
Keeping in with one line of response, yes.
March 11, 2003, 8:51 PM
UserLoser
Well, my 99 barb I am no longer able to play, all I can do is chat in channels, if i try to join a game it says "Unable to enter game, Bad dead bodies."
March 11, 2003, 10:20 PM
zorm
That happened because you duped but didn't finish reading what the directions told you to do.
March 11, 2003, 10:57 PM
Noodlez
zorm, its because he used one of the gay modules (not mine of course ^^) and those dont have a .dupe cleanup feature
March 11, 2003, 11:26 PM
UserLoser - School
Yes i know it is from duping, what i think is why that happened is because the item that i duped actually wasnt still on me, but it appeared to be, after duping i didnt click the item to do whatever it does to make maphack say "Attempted drop hack (blahblah) by blahblah."  So then i guess when i leave the game it gets messed up, its like if you make a really corrupted item on open battle.net, same thing, bad dead bodies
March 12, 2003, 12:59 PM
Grok
Is this related to battle.net bot development in a way I do not recognize?
March 12, 2003, 5:32 PM
UserLoser
Most of the things here on this part of the forum are not even close to being related to botdev...
March 12, 2003, 10:38 PM

Search