Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | I recently fell backwards in my chair...

AuthorMessageTime
Etheran
It hurts!!  :'(
January 14, 2003, 3:52 AM
Zakath
*laughs at Etheran* ;D
January 14, 2003, 11:55 AM
Adron
When I do that, it's because the legs of the chair start slipping forward, making you fall almost straight down. And it's probably impossible to stop once they start slipping.
January 15, 2003, 6:16 PM
Yoni
My current chair has not legs, but a sort of a metal pipe-like thingie that extends at two parts from the front of the chair, which go down to the floor, go backwards under the chair, and turn towards each other to meet into one metal pipe-like thingie. Something like that anyway.

It allows for a very wide angle of swinging forwards without falling, and it's hard to swing backwards.
January 15, 2003, 6:32 PM
dRAgoN
I have some heavy duty rocking chair that you can't realy fall over in unless your rocking like crazy, in which you have to be in some sort of off center mental state to evin consider rocking that way.

[code]
I think Yoni's chair was made for the gamer that realy freeks out when they are looseing, so that they can get that extended forward motion for throwing their mouse at the wall fast and furyiously.[/code]
January 15, 2003, 9:25 PM
MesiaH
yonis chair sounds like one of those things screwed to the floor in a school detention room or something, which somehow i still manage to fall out of :'(
January 15, 2003, 11:40 PM
Yoni
eh
It's not screwed to the floor
That is what makes it so hard to fall backwards!
January 16, 2003, 9:10 AM
mejal
Once I had a student who fell backwards when I showed a movie in class. I heard a noise and there he was on the floor, fainted. He hurt his head on the way down. I had to stop the movie and wake him up.
January 16, 2003, 11:51 AM
Grok
Fainted?  First time he had ever seen a sex-ed movie?
January 16, 2003, 12:43 PM
mejal
Next time I will show the movie about fission insted of fusion to avoid misunderstanding.
January 16, 2003, 2:46 PM
BaMz
wtf do u teach in pickerington?
January 29, 2003, 8:58 PM
n00blar
I, about 4 months ago, passed out in class because of a combonation of a tight tie, me stretching and leaning my head back, and low blood sugar. When I fell, I came out of my desk and my head hit the floor which gave me a concussion, supposidly i was "awake" at the time i hit the ground, then I layed there 5 minutes while the teachers checked to make sure i was ok and then got up, walked aroumd, got a drink of water, walked down to the lower campus, got another drink, came in and sat down in a chair.. however, I only remember stretching back and then waking up in an office sitting in a chair 1 hour and 30 minutes later.
February 7, 2003, 11:15 PM

Search