Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | The "Super-Happy-Fun-Game"

AuthorMessageTime
iago
Back when I was working at a beer store, we used to play a game called the super-happy-fun-game.

If somebody brought back empties and either forgot to drink a bottle of beer, or they had left it for so long it expired or whatever, we would take the cap off the bottle, then hit the top of the full capless bottle hard with either another bottle or a piece of wood or whatever, then watch it foam up about 3-4 inches (oh, and make a sticky mess on the floor there. Ohwell).

For some reason I just thought about this old game. If you ever want to waste beer, give it a try :)
February 14, 2004, 5:47 PM
Newby
Play cookie.

It's where you take a cookie of any kind, put it inbetween two stalls, and have two people go piss on it.

The first one to stop pissing has to eat the cookie. :)

It's really fun! err .. -_-
February 14, 2004, 5:47 PM
warz
[quote author=iago link=board=35;threadid=5295;start=0#msg44280 date=1076780822]
Back when I was working at a beer store, we used to play a game called the super-happy-fun-game.

If somebody brought back empties and either forgot to drink a bottle of beer, or they had left it for so long it expired or whatever, we would take the cap off the bottle, then hit the top of the full capless bottle hard with either another bottle or a piece of wood or whatever, then watch it foam up about 3-4 inches (oh, and make a sticky mess on the floor there. Ohwell).

For some reason I just thought about this old game. If you ever want to waste beer, give it a try :)
[/quote]

This is a classic prank to play on people at parties, when everyone has bottles. You hit the top of their bottle with the bottom of your bottle, and theirs foams like crazy. They have to drink the foam. So naturally, when you hit their bottle you start yelling at them "drink, drink, drink!" Fun.
February 15, 2004, 1:32 AM

Search