Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | .NET Platform | .NET

AuthorMessageTime
Master Of Puppets
I'm curious if they have an edition like they used to for visual basic that was free but you just couldn't make a .exe? I believe that was for visual basic though.. still a little curious on .NET in general can anyone help?
February 14, 2004, 5:23 AM
Newby
I don't think they do. You could search the Microsoft MSDN webpage for one. :P
February 14, 2004, 5:23 AM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Master Of Puppets link=board=17;threadid=5291;start=0#msg44194 date=1076736182]
I'm curious if they have an edition like they used to for visual basic that was free but you just couldn't make a .exe? I believe that was for visual basic though.. still a little curious on .NET in general can anyone help?
[/quote]

From the looks of this thread, it doesn't have to do with Battle.net Bot Development... I don't think you're going to get many replies here, maybe more in the General Programming forum
February 14, 2004, 5:57 AM
Myndfyr
This belongs on the .NET forum.

That said, you should download the .NET Framework SDK. It includes an XML Forms Designer, and compilers for C#, VB .NET, and JScript .NET.
February 14, 2004, 6:10 AM
Master Of Puppets
it is.. thats where i put it anyway..i only see it when i look in .NET platform forum..
February 14, 2004, 4:42 PM
Newby
[quote author=Master Of Puppets link=board=37;threadid=5291;start=0#msg44259 date=1076776961]
it is.. thats where i put it anyway..i only see it when i look in .NET platform forum..
[/quote]

It's because it was moved. You originally put this in the BNET bot development forum.
February 14, 2004, 4:43 PM
Master Of Puppets
Thanks a lot for the help, and sorry for posting it in wrong area, seriously im not stupid it had to have been an accident :)
February 14, 2004, 4:45 PM

Search