March 9, 2003, 8:14 PM
ILurker
[quote]Could i get a botnet acc plz?

--- what is the server password?

BotNet Error: Hub Password Rejected[/quote]
Everytime i try to go in [vL] i get autobanned, no matter what name im on
March 9, 2003, 8:15 PM
Kp
What name(s) are you using?  I could look up whether they're banned and why.  Also, doesn't it rather defeat the purpose to post a *password* on a *public* forum?
March 9, 2003, 8:54 PM
ILurker
ILurker ~iK~ Zerg-Lurker HackaWare
-- coudnt you just message me on a.i.m the password?
March 9, 2003, 9:12 PM
Kp
No, I can't.  I don't use AIM.  Besides which, as I understand it, each bot has its own password - and I cannot create bot IDs.  Can't speak for the others, but ~iK~ was banlisted for coming in and spamming the channel.
March 9, 2003, 11:32 PM
Atom
Yabb has private messages, if you were able to make him an account, you could send it through the forum messaging system.
March 10, 2003, 12:58 AM
Kp
Cuphead's the one who banlisted your Hackaware and ILurker names.  Take it up with him if you want those reversed.  Although, after your behavior as ~iK~, I'm rather inclined to restore the ban mark even if you convince Cuphead to remove it.  I consider it extremely rude to begin drawing multiline art in someone else's channel without permission.

Atom: I am aware of the forum's private messaging system.  I responded specifically to his question: a request for an AIM notification.
March 10, 2003, 1:12 AM
ILurker
i got ~iK~ last night, it wasnt me that spammed in your channel
March 10, 2003, 1:35 AM
Grok
[quote]
Everytime i try to go in [vL] i get autobanned, no matter what name im on[/quote]

Sounds like everything is working great.
March 10, 2003, 10:36 AM
Kp
[quote]i got ~iK~ last night, it wasnt me that spammed in your channel[/quote]

Even if I was inclined to believe you, the fact that all of your other names are *also* autobanned raises serious challenge to why that name should be allowed access.  It seems this case of mistaken identity was rather fortuitous. :)
March 10, 2003, 2:27 PM
Atom
[quote]
Atom: I am aware of the forum's private messaging system.  I responded specifically to his question: a request for an AIM notification.[/quote]
Sorry, i didn't mean to sound cocky.
March 10, 2003, 3:43 PM
ILurker
... i meant by when i keep getting autobanned by that i get autobanned from spam, idle, leaveban, etc.
or just lockdown
March 10, 2003, 4:30 PM
Kp
[quote]... i meant by when i keep getting autobanned by that i get autobanned from spam, idle, leaveban, etc.
or just lockdown[/quote]
Interesting.  According to the results of the search I'd done after your earlier message, that shouldn't be happening.  The reason it shouldn't be happening is that all your accounts are barred from entering the channel at all, thus you can't hang around long enough to fall prey to automoderation.  (Well, aside from ~iK~ getting spambanned before it became yours (?), but that account has since been banlisted as well...)
March 10, 2003, 4:43 PM

Search