Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Americas Army 2.0.0a

AuthorMessageTime
Null
The new distrobution of the official American Army game. Its a free download (http://www.americasarmy.com/) , i must say , im not an avid online gamer but i enjoy playing this game online , there is alot of stratergy and tactical thinking involved. What really impressed me was the depth that the game went into , basically before you can do anything you have to do training , starting with BASIC , from there you can progress to AIRBORNE , MEDICAL , SPECIAL FORCES etc , mind you , to get certified as any of the above you must first pass the training and exams (some exams can last up to one hour).

The gameplay it self is pretty slow , which will discourage most of the "lets go frag" people , but if you have some patience and are looking for a tactical game then i suggest getting this.

If any of you are interested in playing then just drop me a PM or EMAIL or what ever you like.
February 13, 2004, 12:07 AM
Soul Taker
Anything can last up to, and beyond, one hour. However, nothing in the training came close for me. The Special Forces Escape and Evade training was the longest thing for me, lasting 28 minutes.
February 13, 2004, 11:45 AM

Search