Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Makin Head way

AuthorMessageTime
illadel4life82
aiight I located the data bytes thats cause of the Thread "I'm lost". and looking at in game packets and looking up some actions I did on a list I got from "I'm missing somthing" thread. thing is where is the compression and decompression coming in? thats the only part keeping me back from truly understanding this complex game. Also are monster locations somehow sent to the Client in some way? cause I know the client knows before hand cause of the map hack program. One more thing, the whole swing at monster, detemine if it gets hit or not and how much dmg was done, is there any research on that sequence of packets? Thanks again, things are getting clearer now.
February 4, 2004, 2:58 AM
botmaster
[quote author=illadel4life82 link=board=17;threadid=5076;start=0#msg42513 date=1075863535]
aiight I located the data bytes thats cause of the Thread "I'm lost". and looking at in game packets and looking up some actions I did on a list I got from "I'm missing somthing" thread. thing is where is the compression and decompression coming in? thats the only part keeping me back from truly understanding this complex game. Also are monster locations somehow sent to the Client in some way? cause I know the client knows before hand cause of the map hack program. One more thing, the whole swing at monster, detemine if it gets hit or not and how much dmg was done, is there any research on that sequence of packets? Thanks again, things are getting clearer now.
[/quote]

check out d2gs.dll it's used to decompress and compress packets... as far as getting the monsters look at packets

Packet 68 - monster approaching/attacking target
Packet 67 - monster/entity moving
February 4, 2004, 3:14 AM
Raven
[quote author=illadel4life82 link=board=17;threadid=5076;start=0#msg42513 date=1075863535]
[/quote]

In the future, please refrain from making additional threads that address topics discussed in other threads, unless the other thread has multiple pages of responses.
February 4, 2004, 6:01 AM
iago
And for the player to attack the monster there are a couple of actions, like player-walking-to-entity and such.
February 4, 2004, 2:07 PM
After-Death
[quote author=Raven link=board=17;threadid=5076;start=0#msg42525 date=1075874485]
[/quote]

In the future, please refrain from making additional threads that address topics discussed in other threads, unless the other thread has multiple pages of responses.
[/quote]

www.d2hackers.net

that packet information should surely help you
February 5, 2004, 11:17 PM
Arthas
God I hope you know assembly. Another useful resource is google, search for the packets botmaster specified. That, and I hear bnetdocs has some writeup on it that supposedly we amatuer programmers cannot see ;) Maybe if you suck up to the dudes in charge... lol
February 6, 2004, 5:56 AM

Search