Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | World of Warcraft

AuthorMessageTime
Denial
Uh ya i just got this email from blizzard so any have any ideas in what 3 questions i should ask? their having a meeting and i was invited i guess dont ask me why

Please feel free to begin sending us questions you may have about the game, each Fan Site will be limited to suggesting 3 questions and we have a guideline of topics that we are looking to discuss at this time:

· Quests

· Tradeskills

· PvE Combat

· Warcraft Lore

· The World

· Dungeons

· Instancing

· Cities

· User Interface

· Transportation (player mounts, gryphon taxis, boats/zeppelins)

So, get cracking and ask all your readers what questions they're dying to learn more about. Please note that we will be focusing on the topics listed above, so please use your question slots carefully!

January 28, 2004, 4:03 AM
Hitmen
This doesn't happen to be one of those bnet chats they hold in the exact same channel every time they have one does it?
January 28, 2004, 4:48 AM
drivehappy
Here's one: Why in the hell do I never get choosen for Blizzard betas?
And a suggestion: make the yearly price <= $10 because 1 million users x 10 is 10 million a year just to add new content? Pretty darned good.
January 28, 2004, 5:53 AM
j0k3r
Yearly price less than 10$? Why would they do that when they could charge $15/month ($180/year) and have 100 000 users (atleast)...
$18 million?
And that's just for 100 000 users.
January 28, 2004, 4:43 PM
Spht
That's usually sent to people who run Blizzard fan sites.
January 28, 2004, 5:41 PM
iago
I'm not planning on paying ANYTHING for it, unless it's a hell of a lot better than I'm expecting.
January 28, 2004, 6:43 PM
j0k3r
Let me say that 3D GOOD MMORPGs (this will be good guaranteed) are well worth what you pay for it.

What's even better is since people pay to play, people pay to have a good time so they'll buy stuff off you on ebay, you can make up the money no problem.
January 28, 2004, 7:07 PM
Hostile
For some odd reason I doubt you will but if you get a responce we will post it on the main page, Denial. You might want to polish this answer but here what I want to know...
[quote]
What classes would be better (if any) for the proposed potion brewing and will characters who devote more time to potion brewing gain access to better/more advanced potions. Will it be based on more of a tech tree scenario rather then just requiring the knowledge/ingrediants of how to brew advanced potions. (So one who devoted more time to would be more experienced in ther matter, rather then just requiring to read a recipe page at any given time and be able to brew the potion.)
[/quote]
I personally think that would be a fun aspect of the game so, if you don't find better ones, include that.
January 29, 2004, 3:04 PM
Hostile
Oh also ask something along the lines of:
Will certain classes be more attuned to what time of day the environment is. i.e.: Would people who generally play at night have a tactical advantage using Night Elves?
January 29, 2004, 3:10 PM
j0k3r
[quote author=Hostile link=board=3;threadid=4962;start=0#msg41662 date=1075389012]
Oh also ask something along the lines of:
Will certain classes be more attuned to what time of day the environment is. i.e.: Would people who generally play at night have a tactical advantage using Night Elves?
[/quote]
Good question.

It would also be interesting to know if any class will be able to do smithing/harvesting/cooking/leathermaking and if certain skills will help you in those thigs.
January 29, 2004, 4:18 PM
UserLoser.
What's PvE? Player vs ?
January 29, 2004, 7:50 PM
hismajesty
[quote author=UserLoser. link=board=3;threadid=4962;start=0#msg41700 date=1075405815]
What's PvE? Player vs ?
[/quote]

[guessing] Player vs. Everyone
January 29, 2004, 11:23 PM
Hostile
[quote author=j0k3r link=board=3;threadid=4962;start=0#msg41667 date=1075393119]
It would also be interesting to know if any class will be able to do smithing/harvesting/cooking/leathermaking and if certain skills will help you in those thigs.
[/quote]

Yes, thats more or less building off of my first question. Would be nice to know which classes are best suited for what may be a very interesting part of the game.

UL: Players vs Enemies.
January 30, 2004, 12:41 AM
hismajesty
[quote author=Hostile link=board=3;threadid=4962;start=0#msg41757 date=1075423289]
UL: Players vs Enemies.
[/quote]

Ah, OK.
January 30, 2004, 2:35 AM
SiMi
is this game gonna be anything like runescape? runescape is pretty tight.
January 30, 2004, 5:37 AM
j0k3r
Runescape sucks. This is going to be a REAL MMORPG, although it will have the same underlying concepts there will be alot more, better graphics, and it will be more fun.
January 30, 2004, 11:21 AM

Search