Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Yoni's Math Forum | The mystery tune has been located!

AuthorMessageTime
Yoni
Two months ago, I was doing some written tests at some building, and during the tests, a tune started to play in the background. It only played for about 30 seconds, and it was not clear, but it sounded very familiar. Ever since then I've been looking for it.

Over a month ago, I was there again, and heard it again (for the last time). I was able to record it with my cellphone (though it was a very low quality recording). When I got back home, I posted the mystery on CupHead's forum, since he has a large collection of classical music (which is what I thought this was), but nobody knew what it was.

Today, I found the tune! :) It is supposedly called "Dolannes Melody" and was apparently composed around 1975 (so it wasn't classical as I thought). I'm still searching for info about it.

I was able to obtain an "instrumental hits" CD that contains it, so I ripped it into a nice high quality 192kbps mp3. If anyone wants it, ask me.
January 27, 2004, 5:25 PM
Yoni
Hey, don't all respond at once!

Nobody seems to care without listening to it so I've uploaded it to Joy's FTP. Any reader who has access to it can get it from /MP3/Yoni. Enjoy.
January 27, 2004, 10:39 PM
R.a.B.B.i.T
I want it, but I don't have access :*(
January 31, 2004, 12:28 AM

Search