Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | Being sick BLAH

AuthorMessageTime
Denial
I hate being sick you know some of them times you fake being sick because you dont wanna do something thats cool but when you really are sick its no fun at all throwing up all day then when you cant you try to throwup air and stuff bleh im so sick sooooooooooooo sick head hurts blah its like someone hit me with a hammer a few hundred times
January 27, 2004, 1:26 AM
iago
[quote author=Denial link=board=35;threadid=4941;start=0#msg41266 date=1075166772]
I hate being sick you know some of them times you fake being sick because you dont wanna do something thats cool but when you really are sick its no fun at all throwing up all day then when you cant you try to throwup air and stuff bleh im so sick sooooooooooooo sick head hurts blah its like someone hit me with a hammer a few hundred times
[/quote]

Go get hammered. If you're puking anyway, you'd might as well enjoy it a little more!
January 27, 2004, 3:26 AM
Denial
well ive stopped throwing up and im sooooooo hungry but if i eat anything it will come back out so ya
January 27, 2004, 7:00 AM
The-Rabid-Lord
Do americans/Canadians have lucazade. Its an energy glucose drink. When im ill i sip it and it helps.
January 27, 2004, 5:09 PM

Search