Complain all you want!  ;D
January 31, 2003, 1:07 AM
Grok
Complaint #1

I don't think anyone should complain.
January 31, 2003, 12:27 PM
Yoni
#2:

I think Grok shouldn't think nobody should complain.
January 31, 2003, 1:48 PM
Invert
#3:
I want to complain about both of you complaining about complaining. eeh? :-/
January 31, 2003, 4:00 PM
iago
[quote]#3:
I want to complain about both of you complaining about complaining. eeh? :-/[/quote]

And I think that you should stop complaining that they're complaining that there should be complaining.  Or something like that..
January 31, 2003, 5:35 PM
Yoni
If people hadn't complained in the first place then Grok wouldn't have complained about the complaints in which case I would have nothing to complain about, and then Invert's complaint complaint complaint would be irrelevant, and so would iago's complaint of complaint of complaint of the need of complaint, basically.
January 31, 2003, 6:52 PM
Grok
OK I have a complaint.  Yoni complained that I shouldn't have complained about all the complaints in the first place, while in the first place I hadn't complained about all the complaints, but that anyone should complain.

Do I get a receipt for my complaint?
January 31, 2003, 11:08 PM
Yoni
I would like to file a delayed complaint that will go into effect if Grok gets a receipt for his complaint because I didn't get a receipt for my complaint about Invert's complaint of our complaint about complaints or any other complaint for that matter.
February 1, 2003, 10:20 AM
Grok
But you didn't take a number.

For that matter, neither did I, so *edits*.
February 1, 2003, 12:39 PM
iago
complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint

I win!
February 1, 2003, 2:44 PM
DarkMinion
YOU ALL SUCK  >:(
February 3, 2003, 3:00 PM
Invert
My Complaint of the day: Why can't we kick people out of vL?
February 3, 2003, 6:42 PM
iago
Because you'd be long gone, of course.
February 3, 2003, 10:04 PM
Invert
This is a complaint about Iago using this topic to post a comment and not a complaint.
February 4, 2003, 2:53 AM
haZe
Complaint: Someone keeps deleting my posts!!!
Die!!
February 4, 2003, 7:13 AM
tA-Kane
I don't like how all you can't think of something better to complain about.
February 4, 2003, 10:17 AM
Feruk
I hate that white stuff that forms at the corner of your eye when you are asleep. Then when you try to wash it off it can sometimes get stuck in your eye. Wadup with that?
February 9, 2003, 11:41 PM
Noodlez
there could be an explanation, do you sleep with blankets over you? if not, do you sleep naked? if so, i think its self explanatory from there
February 10, 2003, 2:22 AM
MrRaza
meh..
February 10, 2003, 1:47 PM

Search