Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | /WhoAmI ¿

AuthorMessageTime
Chopz
I am a newbie. -.- ;).

My only 'coding' skills or you could say... programming skills as of now are HTML lol, although I'm learning much in web design and next year, will be learning how to script in java, c++, and other 'programming' languages. Until then, this forum is great help in the programming section. Hehe. My name is Chris Lamb. I live in Tulsa, OK. OK = Oklahoma, for you little sluts who think I'm saying "ok". Hm, my hobbies are of course gaming on the computer, "Blizzard Gaming 4 Ever", Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, and hm hangin with ma friends... You could call me a... "Computer Jock" or... a "CooL Ner|)". Well thats about it, on my information. Check out my Bnet clan... Hells Warriors Elite located in Clan xHwx, on useast.battle.net. I'm oHWo@useast, {HW}Grunt@useast, Grunt)HW(@useast, Chopz)HW(@useast, Chopz)HwE(@useast, ClanHW@azeroth, and I am also !JiN@uswest. Heh... ^^^ Alot of names?
;)
January 24, 2004, 5:15 AM
Chopz
[quote author=Chopz link=board=21;threadid=4870;start=0#msg40871 date=1074921352]
I am a newbie. -.- ;).

My only 'coding' skills or you could say... programming skills as of now are HTML lol, although I'm learning much in web design and next year, will be learning how to script in java, c++, and other 'programming' languages. Until then, this forum is great help in the programming section. Hehe. My name is Chris Lamb. I live in Tulsa, OK. OK = Oklahoma, for you little sluts who think I'm saying "ok". Hm, my hobbies are of course gaming on the computer, "Blizzard Gaming 4 Ever", Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, and hm hangin with ma friends... You could call me a... "Computer Jock" or... a "CooL Ner|)". Well thats about it, on my information. Check out my Bnet clan... Hells Warriors Elite located in Clan xHwx, on useast.battle.net. I'm oHWo@useast, {HW}Grunt@useast, Grunt)HW(@useast, Chopz)HW(@useast, Chopz)HwE(@useast, ClanHW@azeroth, and I am also !JiN@uswest. Heh... ^^^ Alot of names?
;)
[/quote]

Well, thats enough info eh? I bet you guys could stalk me. ;)
January 24, 2004, 5:17 AM
j0k3r
[quote author=Chopz link=board=21;threadid=4870;start=0#msg40873 date=1074921459]
[quote author=Chopz link=board=21;threadid=4870;start=0#msg40871 date=1074921352]
I am a newbie. -.- ;).

;)
[/quote]

Well, thats enough info eh? I bet you guys could stalk me. ;)
[/quote]
You like blizzard games, you're an aspiring programmer, you have multiple accounts and you "don't spend all your time on the computer". There are thousands of people just like you on battle.net, I don't think it would be possible to stalk you.

Welcome anyways ;D
January 24, 2004, 12:52 PM
Hitmen
[quote]
and you "don't spend all your time on the computer".
[/quote]
Weirdo!
January 24, 2004, 3:05 PM
Crazy_X
[quote author=Hitmen link=board=21;threadid=4870;start=0#msg40906 date=1074956737]
[quote]
and you "don't spend all your time on the computer".
[/quote]
Weirdo!
[/quote]

He's the enemy.
January 24, 2004, 4:53 PM

Search