Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Warcraft 3 and TFT support

AuthorMessageTime
Jaquio
Everytime I add in War3 and TFT I get a problem due to the UDP part of my code I remove it and it says something about my BNLSID. Could someone help me? If you wanna see some code just say so.
January 23, 2004, 2:54 PM
Kp
[quote author=Jaquio link=board=17;threadid=4861;start=0#msg40787 date=1074869695]
Everytime I add in War3 and TFT I get a problem due to the UDP part of my code I remove it and it says something about my BNLSID. Could someone help me? If you wanna see some code just say so.[/quote]

Your message is overflowing with useful information, so I won't try to pick through all of it. :P However, your problem is very vague and I doubt anyone will be able to offer a good solution without some more information about the problem. What speaks about your BNLS ID? What does it say? Is it a compile time error, a link time error (very unlikely), or a run time error? If it is run time, under what circumstances does your code produce that message?

[Edit: clarified a question.]
January 23, 2004, 9:29 PM
UserLoser.
[quote author=Jaquio link=board=17;threadid=4861;start=0#msg40787 date=1074869695]
Everytime I add in War3 and TFT I get a problem due to the UDP part of my code I remove it and it says something about my BNLSID. Could someone help me? If you wanna see some code just say so.
[/quote]

Are you using CleanSlateBot.ocx? Also, Warcraft III and it's expansion don't use UDP in any way
January 23, 2004, 9:40 PM
Jaquio
Yes I know UDP has nothing to with War3 or War:TFT But here is my Error.

[code]
Run Time Error '-2147418105 (80010007)
Method 'UseUDP' of object '_CleanSlateBot' Failed
[/code]

It gets to herre then gives the error.
[code]
6:54:59 PM - BNLS: Connecting...
6:54:59 PM - BNLS: Connected!
6:55:00 PM - BNLS: Authorized!
6:55:00 PM - BNET: Connecting...
6:55:00 PM - BNET: Connected!
6:55:00 PM - BNET: Client version accepted!
6:55:00 PM - BNET: Login successful.
[/code]

And here is the part of code that its saying is the problem.

[code]
Access.UseUDP = True
[/code]

It points to that but here is the full code of that part.

[code]
If UDP = "Y" Then
Access.UseUDP = False
Else
Access.UseUDP = True
End If
[/code]

Can someone please help me?
January 24, 2004, 12:01 AM
Fr0z3N
CSB Does not load wc3/tft also if you still wanna try:

[code]
if product = "wc3" or product = "tft" then
access.useudp=false
end if
[/code]
January 24, 2004, 12:11 AM
Jaquio
It didn't work how do you addin War3 and War3:tft do I have to take out the UDP part of the coding? or can someone just give me a link to a source with war3 added to it.

Yes I am using CSB.
January 24, 2004, 12:35 AM
Crypticflare
Due to the new way War3 is parsed.. CSB cannot use it to connect as a product, you have two possible ways to still logon using War product:

1.) Use the BNLS system, to let it do the hashing for you.

2.) Figure out the War3 hashing algorythems and implement them yourself.
January 24, 2004, 12:51 AM
Jaquio
Hmm, "1.) Use the BNLS system, to let it do the hashing for you.", How would I do that? Im new to all this sorry.
January 24, 2004, 1:16 AM
Kp
[quote author=Jaquio link=board=17;threadid=4861;start=0#msg40851 date=1074907009]
Hmm, "1.) Use the BNLS system, to let it do the hashing for you.", How would I do that? Im new to all this sorry.[/quote]

See the BNLS protocol specification. CSB hides BNLS authentication for you (as well as providing a wealth of battle.net parsing). If you're uncertain, I'd suggest you stay with CSB until you're more experienced. Of course, as the others point out, doing so will prevent you from logging on as war3/w3xp.
January 24, 2004, 2:26 AM

Search