Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | You a True Pimp¿

AuthorMessageTime
Chopz

Its great. ;) Check it out, it's about PimP's and Ho's.
January 18, 2004, 8:09 PM
UserLoser.
isn't that, that stupid game to see how many people you can get to click that link, and you get points or something?
January 18, 2004, 8:12 PM
Newby
It is. It's very gay.

The link should be removed.
January 18, 2004, 8:14 PM
iago
I also think he should be banned from the forum for that :)
January 19, 2004, 1:57 AM
hismajesty
[img]http://www.cold-chaos.net/ban/Pimp.gif[/img]
January 19, 2004, 6:38 AM
Adron
[quote author=iago link=board=4;threadid=4784;start=0#msg40095 date=1074477476]
[/quote]

In my eyes this type of action from an unknown qualifies for a forum ban. But, I'll leave it up to others since he has actually made a few more posts. I'd appreciate if you could give me the site url though, so I can add it to the "banned words" list. That tends to take care of things.

Btw, thanks to Grok for helping me moderate when I'm asleep ;)
January 19, 2004, 8:00 PM
DrivE
He was trying to use the forums to aid in his "game" and thats about it.
January 19, 2004, 8:03 PM
Adron
Yes, those games, as well as pyramid money-making schemes (Get Rich Quick) are the oldest spam sources I know of. Spamming the forums is one of the worst offenses I can think of. Spammers often only send you one mail, it's the total number of spammers in operation that makes it unbearable. For that reason, we have to put an end to it quickly.
January 19, 2004, 8:08 PM
Grok
[quote author=Adron link=board=4;threadid=4784;start=0#msg40175 date=1074542426]
[quote author=iago link=board=4;threadid=4784;start=0#msg40095 date=1074477476]
[/quote]

In my eyes this type of action from an unknown qualifies for a forum ban. But, I'll leave it up to others since he has actually made a few more posts. I'd appreciate if you could give me the site url though, so I can add it to the "banned words" list. That tends to take care of things.

[/quote]

Oh sorry, I hope you didn't mind. I saw it as a deceptive post and so far off topic as if he was taking advantage of our whole forum's traffic numbers in order to raise his statistics. I suppose I should've rot-13'd the URL instead of deleting it.
January 19, 2004, 8:15 PM
Adron
[quote author=Grok link=board=4;threadid=4784;start=0#msg40185 date=1074543351]
[quote author=Adron link=board=4;threadid=4784;start=0#msg40175 date=1074542426]

[/quote]

Oh sorry, I hope you didn't mind. I saw it as a deceptive post and so far off topic as if he was taking advantage of our whole forum's traffic numbers in order to raise his statistics. I suppose I should've rot-13'd the URL instead of deleting it.
[/quote]

No, I don't mind getting these ugly posts moderated, but unless you already added the url to the "banned words" list, I'd like to know the site so I can add it. Like I said, I consider this type of traffic spam something that should be banned on sight.
January 19, 2004, 8:45 PM
Hitmen
It was www.outpimp.com.
January 20, 2004, 2:34 AM
Adron
ok, how about that?
January 20, 2004, 10:59 PM

Search